napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

At a loss.. blood work post cycle..

Ltrevino

Should be a attachment to this with my blood work on it..
My cycle was a 16wk cycle test 500mg a wk and EQ 800mg a wk. My last pin was one week ago from yesterday. In week 8 I stopped taking my AI of aromasin 12.5mg EOD because I felt like I was crashing my estro really bad. So wk 8 to 16 no AI... my source was from the form. So maybe you can explain to me why my estro is low and testosterone is normal. Just kinda upset that I've been running this for 16wk and not much has happened. I posted a older thread also of me really not feeling like I'm running anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-12-14-22-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-12-14-22-37.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 28
That's not readable bro and if its from a source on here have you addressed them privately yet

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Still can't read it...if there's a problem contact the rep. But also post who it is, because if this happens to be a repeat problem then Dylan will have to address it,also other people using this product right now needs to know to protect potential health risks such as crashing estrogen

I contacted the rep still waiting for a reply but I didn't want to say who yet. My ai was from a different rep but I'm sure the reason it's crashed because I was taking it on a normal test range. I'll have to upload it from my computer when I get home from work later. But my estrogen is gone and test lvl is in normal range and my last pin was a wk ago. Been on cycle for 16wks.. kind of a bummer.

I guess my next set of questions is pct? I start pct in a week. My estrogen is 5.5 test lvl is 600.. so if I'm on the normal range for test lvls do I still need to do my pct. My estro is crushed so soy milk?

Top Bottom