napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromatase Inhibitor

HCKP

Currently I'm taking 12.5mg Aroma eod on a test only cycle. If I come to the point where I should lower the dose...is the proper protocol to take 6.25mg and still remain on the eod schedule or do you stay with 12.5mg and take every 3-4 days. Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I have watched several of Dylan's videos on AI's and I wasn't clear on this. Thanks

Estrogen is the reason we get shut down so unsure why you want to back off the starting dose?!?! Find out what the side effects of using too much of that AI, are, and then gauge if you've experienced any so far. If you haven't, then stay the course IMHO! The AI isn't just to prevent gyno, it has a few key uses!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

I don't intend to cut the dose unless my levels require it. Just want to be prepared and was unsure on the protocol.

If you're getting bloods then that my sway your decision. But personally, I wished I had more aggressively attacked my estro in my last cycle! We live and learn I guess

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

I think either way would be fine. 6.25 eod would be better but I personally just drop down to 12.5mg e3d or e4d when necessary. That works for me.

Top Bottom