napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin and bone weakness

stretch512

Greetings! I wanted to bring up this topic as it is one I have known for a while and just wanted to toss it out there again for general discussion to see where other brothers stand on the issue of bone density loss. Does it even matters if you're on test and working hard staying up on food etc. Any thoughts on long term use and bone weakness? I have been on cruise for almost a year now and the last 4 months have completely stopped taking aromasin. I'm not suggesting this just that I never have had a gyno problem on test with trt doses it doesn't affect me what so ever and I can't tell a big difference when I was on it versus when I came off the AI. Now obviously if you are on blast or starting a new cycle I would highly suggest and AI like aromasin for protection. The study is posted in the link below. Cheers!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2693896/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good info bro. It brings up something to think about for sure that many are probably not even aware of.

Luckily for me, I don't require much aromasin even on cycle and my cruises I don't need it at all on 200mg test C

Thanks for sharing bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

But is this mainly for cancer patients?? Because of it is and they're doing major elimination of estrogen to get rid of cancer and for long periods, than this makes perfect sense since estrogen plays a big role in bone health. So wiping it out will definitely hurt bones just like low testosterone will. However if your estrogen is kept at healthy levels maybe this isn't a concern?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

But is this mainly for cancer patients?? Because of it is and they're doing major elimination of estrogen to get rid of cancer and for long periods, than this makes perfect sense since estrogen plays a big role in bone health. So wiping it out will definitely hurt bones just like low testosterone will. However if your estrogen is kept at healthy levels maybe this isn't a concern?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

very good point and im curious on this s well..

I have also read that Test also helps with some bone strengthening - anyone know for sure? But yeah I think cancer patients having to keep estrogen levels so incredibly low will contribute to the cause of frail bones. Either indirectly or directly keeping estro in check is the key. At leas an honest concern and thanks for everyone's opinions - something I had been turning over in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test will help with bone density and so will Ostarine which is why I run it.

Jack made some really great points

Ostarine is absolutely one of if not the best things you can take to help with bone density... tremendous option for sure!

Top Bottom