napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex and pct

Hello guys i have just few more weeks of my cycle left and then 2 weeks after I will start my PCT...i am using arimidex as an AI and love it works great,so my question is how long before pct should i stop using AI?

Hello guys i have just few more weeks of my cycle left and then 2 weeks after I will start my PCT...i am using arimidex as an AI and love it works great,so my question is how long before pct should i stop using AI?

Three weeks of hcg 1000 ius week, then 4 week PCT of:

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod *** similar to the adex you have, but better
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is my minimum recommendation.

You dont want to drop your AI before pct. You want to continue running it all the way through pct so you can keep estrogen in control and avoid any rebound. The layout 44 gave you is what you want. I agree that you should definitely consider running aromasin instead of adex.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

You should be continuing your AI into pct, to prevent estrogen rebound and ideally you would run aromasin over Arimadex. It is a better AI and also enhances recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Arimidex is fine on cycle but it should not be used during pct as it will lose the majority of its effectiveness. Aromasin still works but it should only be used during pct if it is needed and only bloodwork or experience could tell you this. If estrogen is controlled the entire cycle until you transition into pct then most people won't need an AI during this time, as there will be little to no aromatizing steroids left to convert into estrogen to begin with. As the exogenous testosterone leaves your body where will the extra estrogen come from?

Your levels will be so low an AI might crash your estrogen which is not something you want. Especially during pct unless you used a large amount of long estered gear and are very prone to estrogenic side effects or gyno. Only experience and bloodwork can really tell you if aromasin is needed during pct. Although it can help with increasing testosterone, this is what Serms and HCG are for, which is also brings me back to why Arimidex shouldn't be used in pct..

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

you need to continue your ai up until pct... once pct begins, you need to switch to aromasin... it functions far different than arimidex in pct... aromasin will prevent rebound and increase igf levels, both of which are key to recovery... here is a link to get the entire pct as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You definitely do not ever stop your AI before the cycle ends. That makes no sense to do while on aromatizing Compounds, and if you are running long esters they will be in your system aromatizing into pct a bit. That's why aromasin is used there for both estrogen rebound and recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom