napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Are 500mg - 600mg /1ml concentrations possible ???

Steroidify

Hi Guys!
This is especially for those who don't believe that it is possible to produce oils with concentrations of active agent 500 mg/ml or even 600 mg/ml.
Here are the newest test results.
They were done not by us but by one of Pharmacom customers from MESO board who sent vials to Simec.

I remind just in case that according to USP standards deviations within +/- 10% are considered as acceptable. In fact up to 20% is ok.

Rich Piana mentioned in one of his videos that 300-350 mg/ml is not possible, if i remember right ... I'll make sure to send him an e-mail too with these results. :)

nan600-dosage-09-02-16.jpgbold500-dosage-09-02-16.jpgpharmatest_e500_dosage.jpgtest500-dosage-09-02-16.jpg

ive seen high concentrations but anything over 300 has high PIP, dont understand how it could be that high and not be extremely painful..

I agree. Never came across a high concentration that had no pip. I rather inject more volume of normally dosed gear. Limping around is no fun.

Hi Guys!
This is especially for those who don't believe that it is possible to produce oils with concentrations of active agent 500 mg/ml or even 600 mg/ml.
Here are the newest test results.
They were done not by us but by one of Pharmacom customers from MESO board who sent vials to Simec.

I remind just in case that according to USP standards deviations within +/- 10% are considered as acceptable. In fact up to 20% is ok.

Rich Piana mentioned in one of his videos that 300-350 mg/ml is not possible, if i remember right ... I'll make sure to send him an e-mail too with these results. :)

View attachment 1383View attachment 1384View attachment 1385View attachment 1386

Very nice numbers, but Any report on what kind of PIP people are experiencing with those concentrations?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Very nice numbers, but Any report on what kind of PIP people are experiencing with those concentrations?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i injected the mix 6 last night testE 200mg, tren E 100mg and mast E 200mg with no PIP but i did mix .75ml of tren E with it

These numbers are impressive indeed. In the past I've used a test/eq blend at 300/300 for a total of 600mg per ml and the gear was as smooth as can be. It was not from pharmacom but it goes to show it can be done and used comfortably.

EQ is the exception to that tho. You can make EQ at 500 with no pip

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

I've recently used their mix 3 which is 500mg/ml and I've had hit or miss pip. But they haven't been limping bad at all I actually just ordered a couple more vials of it I've loved the quality of it so much. Is their a way to post pics in a reply? Would like to show proof with my posts.

i thought i could hang with some T400. baaaaaaaaaa that stuff was more of a man then me .. LOL
LOL Well according to you and your brand it is possible because SD claimed to have brewed 1000mg per ML on Evo which is total BS btw ;)
Just sayin'.

LOL Well according to you and your brand it is possible because SD claimed to have brewed 1000mg per ML on Evo which is total BS btw ;)
Just sayin'.

No its not. I am the one who injected it. Btw

PHURIOUS

But my questions is why the hell would you ever want to inject 600mg deca. Wtf. Good luck w that or 500mg test. Yikes just cause u can doesnt mean u SHOULD

PHURIOUS

If it is possible that shit must have had to be injected with a 21guage because I know it wouldve had to had been as thick as mollasses LOL

So much this. I'd rather inject more ccs

I've always been a fan of higher concentrations lol... always curious about how much PIP can be tolerated. I've pinned some shit in my day that literally made me want to well up in the eyes. I have a high threshold too... I can appreciate a smooth pin though.

I've always been a fan of higher concentrations lol... always curious about how much PIP can be tolerated. I've pinned some shit in my day that literally made me want to well up in the eyes. I have a high threshold too... I can appreciate a smooth pin though.

I know you can appreciate smooth proviron too

I Will be announcing a HUGE sale we will be having in a few hours! Please stay tune today to see our sale (applicable to every product on the site!) ! This sale will not last long so place your orders while this sale is happening , this special Labor Day sale will be one of the biggest sale discounts we have ever given and is absolutely something you all should take advantage of, I will be announcing the sale in a few hours and the sale will stop on early Tuesday morning !

PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom