napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anxiety

pandanano

Hi Dylan,

I watch all of your videos and take note of everything you say as you are very knowledgeable in the steroid field... A question you probably haven't had before and may not know the answer but I suffer from pretty bad anxiety and stress... I went for an interview last week and I was that nervous my lungs tightened, I could hardly speak or breathe. When I did speak my voice trembled and it was a horrible experience. I read that eating anti oxidants would help me a lot and I felt as though I was very calm before hand but didn't come across that way in the interview.
Do you know of any medication/food sources etc that could help prevent this lung tightening and breathlessness I suffer from when I am nervous and anxious ? As I have another interview next week haha.

I don't know if antioxidants will help your problem but if you want antioxidant rich foods I'm gonna say blue berries and teas are a really good start

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

I watch all of your videos and take note of everything you say as you are very knowledgeable in the steroid field... A question you probably haven't had before and may not know the answer but I suffer from pretty bad anxiety and stress... I went for an interview last week and I was that nervous my lungs tightened, I could hardly speak or breathe. When I did speak my voice trembled and it was a horrible experience. I read that eating anti oxidants would help me a lot and I felt as though I was very calm before hand but didn't come across that way in the interview.
Do you know of any medication/food sources etc that could help prevent this lung tightening and breathlessness I suffer from when I am nervous and anxious ? As I have another interview next week haha.
take a look at this article... http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/treatment/7-foods-that-fight-anxiety

now, when you have anxiety at the level you are speaking, you have a chemical imbalance that is likely going to need medication to get under control... you should also go and do yoga because it helps with anxiety in a major way... i have been in a similar situation when i was much younger and was on a medication called buspar which got me back in balance and helped alleviate the anxiety... it did make me throw up the first few days but after that i was used to it and it got everything under control so if it continues to be this severe for you, then i would highly recommend going in to see your doctor...

perhaps try a GABA supplement in the meantime. avoid caffeine and other stimulants. relax and try so mindfulness meditation. but keep it as a priority to go see a mental health professional anxiety is a terrible and rough thing to deal with but can definitely be overcome with some help

Top Bottom