napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another satisfied customer

vladithor24

Big shout out To Valhalla
Fasted and most friendliest hassle free service I've ever experienced. Keep up the great work[emoji1303]
72ac0a928c2b5e376e3f814cd082004a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY is the man no doubt. Been nothing but fun running his gear... got the acne on my back, biceps, forearms, one hand, thighs, hammy's and now face to prove it. At my age wtf... but the gains are worth the hassle and the wife loves poppin the zits.

There's a product called TERMINATOR . For real. Lol "the acne destroyer"

VALHALLA CEO

Bro I'm so handsome it just doesn't matter... however I am gonna try to lose the puberty look. Some of these things hurt lol.

Two things.. I see Test CYP :eek: and one of my main concerns is acne, especially on the face because of where I work. Is this terminator stuff something your making NY?

lol nice, I think I'll be sticking with the Cyp when and if I decide to pierce my virgin ass. lol But I will most likely be letting Valhalla take my virginity if I do.

Two things.. I see Test CYP :eek: and one of my main concerns is acne, especially on the face because of where I work. Is this terminator stuff something your making NY?

My skin is naturally kinda oily bro. Don't worry bro, where you work the ladies barely notice anything above your neck. Nature of the strip clubs... accept it brah you're just a walking, dancing orgasm lol.

I mean yea you easy on the eyes I guess but saying that makes me feel like you think I might wanna touch tips nah mean.. Fuck it. That's what l meant ..

Suddenly I'm what they call 9" aroused. That's the diameter it's only a 1/2" long. Looks like a chocolate pancake.

LMAO! I wish or is it they wish? the only thing showing here is my face, long sleeved collared button down shirts year round mandatory summer and all. But is what it is. I googled the terminator and found it.

Man I'm glad i found a home with some people with a sense of humor. Lmfao, this thread had me cracking up

Top Bottom