napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

another evo refugee

stilwtr

Hey all, heard good things and see a lot of familiar names from evo. Looking forward to spending dome time here.

Hey all, heard good things and see a lot of familiar names from evo. Looking forward to spending dome time here.

Welcome to AR! We are glad to have you here, and I'm sure you will love our awesome family we have. Lots of other guys have come over from EVO and you will see that this is a much different environment. We create a very positive and constructive environment where everyone takes care of each other. We have the best help and advice you'll find anywhere. If you need help with anything, just let me know!

Welcome to AR....it's nice to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome brother. its a pleasure to have you come aboard.You can safely call this home now, you are more then welcomed

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here and you made a very wise decision coming here as you will find there is not other forum like it is here anywhere... you are now part of the family here... dont hesitate to let me know if you need anything along the way!

Welcome to the family brother. Grwat to have you as an addition to this amazing community. Lots of great people here to offer up help with anything you may need. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help along the way

Top Bottom