napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Announcing the opening of Pure Essence SARMS!

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
Let me say what a pleasure it is to be here and to be able to reach out to all everyone on such a professional level. You are ALL about to experience the next level of SARMS and research products. At Pure Essence, we have an entire different set up and concept. Our company contains REAL SARMS and research developers, testers and production companies as opposed to many of the companies out there that do not have this type of experience within the field. We have waited many years to open a company until we not only had the best products and concepts but the ability to provide new and innovative products that NOONE can provide. We invite you all to try the best SARMS and research chemicals known to man. We will have new release updates as well as product concepts that are not in production anywhere but with us. Stay tuned for updates, logging opportunities and new product releases... We are PURE ESSENCE SARMS...

It is so great to have a REAL SARMS company that provides top quality and service and gives you what it really says that it is. I am so proud to have Pure Essence here and I cannot wait to see the results and experiences from everyone because I know first hand just how strong the product is. THANK YOU for being here and providing what you do!

Looking at placing an order and this may be a dumb question but how many doses are in a Pure Essence bottle?

I see the strength listed but not servings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

william32 said:
Looking at placing an order and this may be a dumb question but how many doses are in a Pure Essence bottle?

I see the strength listed but not servings.

All bottles are 30 ML... Each bottle will last a month each if dosed at the optimal dose aside from MK-2866 which would last up to 8 weeks!

Placed my Order today 9th Wonder, Great Customer Service and Fast Shipping, Nothing but good things to say.

Will be running a 12-Week log on their SARMs Triple Stack very soon, looking forward to sharing the experience.

BrentM said:
Placed my Order today 9th Wonder, Great Customer Service and Fast Shipping, Nothing but good things to say.

Will be running a 12-Week log on their SARMs Triple Stack very soon, looking forward to sharing the experience.

Excellent. Its good to know good sarms companies are available, cause allot of them put out bullshit. Looking forward to trying them real soon.

Matter of fact, I need to order some GW. One of my favorite compounds of all time

9th Wonder said:
BrentM said:

Excellent. Its good to know good sarms companies are available, cause allot of them put out bullshit. Looking forward to trying them real soon.

Matter of fact, I need to order some GW. One of my favorite compounds of all time

Bro, I can tell you this with a million percent certainty and I will put every ounce of my name behind this statement, these guys are the very best I have ever seen. This is not a bunch of douchebags who don't even know what SARMS are or what they do etc. working in a kitchen making bull shit... These are REAL testers, developers and engineers... You want to see cutting edge, your in for a treat man... When your ready to run these, PM me or Pureessencesarms and I will make sure you are taken care of... I FLAT OUT GUARANTEE YOU that you won't experience anything like this...

Ill be starting up some pure essence sarms myself within the next couple days. From what I've heard so far, they are BY FAR the most potent and powerful sarms out there. That sounds like a winner to me!

RickRock said:
Ill be starting up some pure essence sarms myself within the next couple days. From what I've heard so far, they are BY FAR the most potent and powerful sarms out there. That sounds like a winner to me!

Im really pumped for you to try these particularly the s4... Im waiting to see if you have the same reaction me and KingWizard did with it... You and I have ran s4 together for what now, 5 years? Every fucking company out there you can imagine and I know both of us always dose 100 mg just fine, no issue... I lasted a little over a week at 100 and couldn't take it... I had to drop it to 75 and that still was tough... My strength was insane and I was eating at nearly a 750 calorie deficit so i should not have been that strong either... Your going to love it...

DylanGemelli said:

Im really pumped for you to try these particularly the s4... Im waiting to see if you have the same reaction me and KingWizard did with it... You and I have ran s4 together for what now, 5 years? Every fucking company out there you can imagine and I know both of us always dose 100 mg just fine, no issue... I lasted a little over a week at 100 and couldn't take it... I had to drop it to 75 and that still was tough... My strength was insane and I was eating at nearly a 750 calorie deficit so i should not have been that strong either... Your going to love it...
[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Top Bottom