napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anavar for my wife

Jbatty62

Hey Dylan happy Sunday bro. Btw cool pics at the A's game with the wifey bro. So my girl stats...age 40 weight 120 bf% prolly 14% she has been working out for about 2 years and hits pretty hard. She has some "flab" as she puts it On stomach, back of arms and back of legs that she can't get rid of. The typical spots women ave far after kids and being 40. How safe is the stuff bro and what dosage would he take and what cycle support should she run if any. She is on No meds at all except birth control. Hope I have given you enough to go on bro. Thanks for your time buddy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan happy Sunday bro. Btw cool pics at the A's game with the wifey bro. So my girl stats...age 40 weight 120 bf% prolly 14% she has been working out for about 2 years and hits pretty hard. She has some "flab" as she puts it On stomach, back of arms and back of legs that she can't get rid of. The typical spots women ave far after kids and being 40. How safe is the stuff bro and what dosage would he take and what cycle support should she run if any. She is on No meds at all except birth control. Hope I have given you enough to go on bro. Thanks for your time buddy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Honestly bro, I wouldn't recommend steroids for her based on her goals. Sarms would make a lot more sense, and be a far more effctive and safer option. Anavar isn't a fat burner. The sarms triple stack would be perfect for her

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Anavar is only for wemon looking too build a muscular physique still a steroid brother. And my wife is a figure competeor and almost never really needs much for cycle support because the dosages are so low toxicity is minimal like during the end of contest prep orals may be at 20 mg var and 10 mg winstrol daily and that's an extreme for her .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I'm a figure competitor, and I have to agree with the guys. I feel like women immediately jump to anavar. I have run 3 separate Sarms cycles, and the results are amazing, especially if she's not looking to be on stage. If you do choose Anavar, I do cycle support because in essence the N2guard is also a multi-vitamin, and I just feel it can't hurt.

But honestly, she should shoot for Sarms first before Anavar. I think both of you will be pleasantly surprised. The guys here can give you the stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SARMS is a great jumpoff point. They produce pretty much any result you are looking for and Their versatility is pretty much unrivaled. I'm just coming off a SARMS stack myself and the 12 weeks blew by.

Top Bottom