napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar cycle

RajV

I'm 36 yrs. I have been lifting for the last 20 months. I feel I have reached a plateau where Im not able to get any more shredded. Need some advice on Anavar cycle. Also required Ancillaries that are needed to be taken and PCT. Can some one help.

Thanks,
Raj

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 51
  • M.jpg
    M.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 51
RajV said:
I'm 36 yrs. I have been lifting for the last 20 months. I feel I have reached a plateau where Im not able to get any more shredded. Need some advice on Anavar cycle. Also required Ancillaries that are needed to be taken and PCT. Can some one help.

Thanks,
Raj

what are your stats? height/wieght/body fat? what is the MAIN goal here? "shredded" is not accurate enough so please elaborate so the proper guidance can be shed bro! I got you covered but I want accuracy...

Hello. First I'd like to ask you a few questions. What does your current diet look like? A lot of things can be fixed by correcting holes in this area. Also, what is your goal? Is it to lose bodyfat or gain mass, or both?

There are a lot of options out there for you besides just Anavar. An Anavar only cycle is pretty mild, and I just personally think there are better options. A sarms stack may be a good route for you to take to help drop bodyfat and build muscle. It's perfect for those to get their feet wet and get great results without the side effects and suppression of AAS. Here is a good triple stack cycle with PCT

OSTARINE 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Use Clomid and an OTC test booster for your PCT

If you have your heart set on Anavar, I would at least run test with it, something like Test E 350-400mg per week

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg per week
Week 6-12 winstrol 50 mg each day
Week 12-17 nolvadex 20mg each day
Week 12-16 Clomid 50mg each day
Week 17 clomid 25mg each day
Week 1-17 aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Whole cycle with PCT and AI

I'd like to see some answers to the above questions before I advise you bro. Welcome to ADR, you're in good hands here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
RajV said:

Thanks,
Raj

what are your stats? height/wieght/body fat? what is the MAIN goal here? "shredded" is not accurate enough so please elaborate so the proper guidance can be shed bro! I got you covered but I want accuracy...

Weight - 130 lbs
Height - 162 cms / 63.6 inchs
Body fat - don't know

Thanks

I have to agree with Rick. Based upon what I see you you need to build a better foundation and I think SARMS is the next best step. SARMS helped me tremendously helping me to cut body fat and build some nice lean mass. Definitely something to consider.

RajV said:
DylanGemelli said:
RajV said:

Thanks,
Raj

Weight - 130 lbs
Height - 162 cms / 63.6 inchs
Body fat - don't know

Thanks

Yes bro, you are nowhere near steroid ready whatsoever... That's not to say you cannot get there but if you ran it now you would be making a HUGE mistake... You need to do this the right way, one step at a time as this is a marathon, not a sprint... I can help you with many other options that are far safer and more beneficial for you but you will be hard pressed to find anyone that has any sort of care or ethics to advise you otherwise... There are always heartless assholes out there who could care less about you and your health but here, we advise safety first and doing things the RIGHT way... If you want proper guidance, I for one would be happy to help...

Top Bottom