napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar bloodwork

Same question for the same reason. Are you using a test base if you aren't a woman?

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Im a 41 year old male. 6'3 220 slightly under 15% body fat. I got a little impatient waiting for my cyp and deca. Started anavar kick start 2 weeks early. Talked my Dr into doing bloodwork after the anavar only and my Free test was 3 and total is 80. I didnt think it would suppress so quick. I havent done a cycle in over 10 years and my total was always above 500 naturally the past couple years. Third injection of test and deca is this thursday.

how would we have any clue if we didnt see pre cycle bloodwork? if we dont know where you started, how could you expect anyone, aside from a psychic, to know what kind of effect it had?

how would we have any clue if we didnt see pre cycle bloodwork? if we dont know where you started, how could you expect anyone, aside from a psychic, to know what kind of effect it had?

I was just asking in general. If a guy ran Anavar only for 6 weeks would his test go to ZERO? I get what what you are teaching now. Anavar only is ridiculous. I didnt think it would suppress so quick. Thanks

I was just asking in general. If a guy ran Anavar only for 6 weeks would his test go to ZERO? I get what what you are teaching now. Anavar only is ridiculous. I didnt think it would suppress so quick. Thanks

How do u know it even did if u dont have your numbers from before u started???

Top Bottom