napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anadrol 50 +?

el toro said:
Hey Dylan,

Like your video on anadrol but wonder what test to run alongside and dosage?

what is your steroid experience bro? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals from the cycle?

el toro said:
Hey Dylan,

Give us your stats first bro, and we can help set you up something suited best for you

I ran an Anadrol cycle in my younger days. Gained 30lbs and I was about as strong as an ox... But the sides are no joke so be prepared and be safe.

Its one of the most toxic orals out there but absolutely one of if not THE strongest one as well... (one could argue with dbol) but many believe anadrol is the strongest... the sides are no joke and to be taken very seriously and going any longer than 4 weeks is not advisable... Some take it 6 but most cannot make it that long...

Taught dbol was the strongest. Anadrol sounds pretty dangerous if not ran properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: anadrol 50 +?

Ayo said:
Taught dbol was the strongest. Anadrol sounds pretty dangerous if not ran properly

I think on paper Anadrol is stronger and definitely more toxic. I'm never tried Dbol so I can't say for sure. Best way to know is try them both... Definitely not at the same time of course... Lol

I read somewhere years ago that one anadrol was equivalent to 16 dbols
either way it goes there's no way dbol is stronger..anadrol kicked my ass but dbol is like candy

Ok... Here's an example of the strength I gained on Anadrol. I would squat around 185 without a spotter and around 225 with a spotter struggling for 3 reps. On Anadrol I was squatting 315 for 10 reps without a spotter! The strength gains were insane!!! The worst sides (that I knew about) were really bad headaches and acne.

Wow that's powerful
But it's a better bulking oral than dbol ...size wise

The good stuff i ran in the 90's was stntax hemogenin from brasil. Omg was that shit good!

JM750 said:
The good stuff i ran in the 90's was stntax hemogenin from brasil. Omg was that shit good!
We're showing our age JM... That's when I was on the Anadrol also... Early 90's...lol

I personally don't like anadrol unless its precompetition.

Kills my appetite but when I'm super lean it fills up the muscle with water like nothing else giving it a great look.

The effects of all orals are short lived and I would rather use test prop as a kick start than an oral nowadays

bonacris said:
I personally don't like anadrol unless its precompetition.

Kills my appetite but when I'm super lean it fills up the muscle with water like nothing else giving it a great look.

The effects of all orals are short lived and I would rather use test prop as a kick start than an oral nowadays
Very interesting brother and some really good advice for thinking outside of the box.

DylanGemelli said:
el toro said:
Hey Dylan,

5'10'' 165 have run 3 cycles looking for fast mass first then was planning on eq and test immediately

what is your steroid experience bro? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals from the cycle?

RickRock said:
el toro said:
Hey Dylan,

Give us your stats first bro, and we can help set you up something suited best for you
48yrs 165 5' 10" have done 3 moderate cycles looking to explode mass quickly then was planning immediate eq/test enan cycle w/aromasin

Top Bottom