napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ANABOLSHOP EXPOSED

wolfie

Banned
Hey there,
Did some work for anabol shop, among a few others who have bought from him, never received anything. And he's AWOL on all his contact methods. Steer clear guys, if I knew where he lived he would be a dead man.

Seriously ?? This is the first time I've ever heard this . Btw, you'll have to go to Moldova to kick any ass, lol.

Really? I am shocked. I ordered from him and received everything I ordered in 9 days at my door from the day I paid. Vermodje is good to go in my books and I would order again from anabolshop for sure.

This thread needs deleted . Seems like complete bullshit , possibly evo who knows ...

Jacfolly said:
This thread needs deleted . Seems like complete bullshit , possibly evo who knows ...

as far as orders and products go... i have never heard of one bad comment or review over all this time HOWEVER I CAN confirm that wolfie did banner design work for anabolshop as they were coming over to be a sponsor and he was promised to be compensated and still has not been and he has had emails ignored for several weeks... so when it comes to that, it is very accurate and that is bull shit to make a promise to someone and then they do the work and then they are not compensated and are ignored... i emailed on his behalf and finally got a response but he still has not and has not been compensated one bit... that is not how a professional does things... product wise, although delivery has been slow at times, they have always been good and i have yet to hear anything bad and have had personal experiences that are excellent but when it comes to being a professional, i would rate them very low after seeing FIRST HAND how this was handled...

^^^^ didn't realize this at all. I didn't recognize wolfie and has no posts show up so I assumed it was spam .

There is like 7 Anabol shops . There was one originally who was always solid and all these impostors came in the last few years. (many said it was all the same guy) But I cant verify that. What was the exact Anabol shop used? Its okay to throw up some links and pictures, screenshots, recepits, whatever. That's the purpose of this thread, obviously just cover personal information and such.

I was under the impression it was .org which has always been solid to my knowledge . You're definitely right about several ashops opening up recently with damn near identical websites .

Unfortunately it was .org... Trust me, i was very upset after i heard and thats why i even tried to email for him first but that aspect of the the original post is unfortunately true... Ive never seen or heard of bad products, as i said, but on a professional level, thats rather shitty practice

Top Bottom