napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Amazon fire stick

PAYRION

I bought a modified firestick a few weeks ago and Im not very impressed...I am impressed with the amount of stuff on it but The thing buffers nonstop..anyone have one of these? I downloaded the kodi program to my computer and it works great once I figured it out..

I have a stream pro TV box, with Kodi. Check your internet speed. You can download a app on your phone or find a website to do it on your computer. I had issues when I first hooked mine up, upped the internet speed and never had another issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check this out...I had the firestick plugged into the back of the TV..I moved it to one of the side ports where it is right next to my router and since I first posted this thread I have had near flawless streaming...except the slight glitch every 10 min or so for a fraction of a millisecond. I got it also up and running on my laptop and when I hard wire the internet and use my TV as a monitor it works great too...

PAYRION said:
Check this out...I had the firestick plugged into the back of the TV..I moved it to one of the side ports where it is right next to my router and since I first posted this thread I have had near flawless streaming...except the slight glitch every 10 min or so for a fraction of a millisecond. I got it also up and running on my laptop and when I hard wire the internet and use my TV as a monitor it works great too...
Glad you got it working!!!

I have a quad core Raspberry Pi running kodi and i love it. I no longer need cable. Runs pretty damn good on a credit card sized computer!!!!

BigBusiness said:
I have a quad core Raspberry Pi running kodi and i love it. I no longer need cable. Runs pretty damn good on a credit card sized computer!!!!
Im not real impressed with the live tv options out there right now enough to drop cable..as far as the latest TV programs, new movies, old movies, and soccer..Im very impressed..I learned a little more about alloting more cache so it will use more ram for the cache...It has been running great the last week..For $100, it is very worth it..I dropped the netflix and my fox soccer2, hbo, amc..I went to a smaller dish package that will actually pay for the firestick in 2 months savings..this is the future of Free TV..

Top Bottom