napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

All Lucky to be here!

oldtimer

Just wanted to say how lucky we all are to have this board and live in the modern world. I'm new to the whole online source world. Throughout the years, up to and including today, I've always used the local gym guy. Overpriced, underdosed, fake, etc. You guys have a board with Dylan and the mods, who look like to me that they are available 24 hrs a day. A place with reputable sources who have been tried and tested over the years. A board where knowledge is available about any direction you choose to take your bodybulding. I havent seen a question not answered by the mods. Maybe its not the answer someone wanted to hear, but the answer they needed never the less. When Im ready to move forward again I know that this board will help me through the entire process of moving out of the dark ages. What impressed me the most out of all the boards on the internet today is that this group and mods are willing to tell younger guys that they have to business being on a cycle. Too many young guys are way over their head and dont understand the consequences ( good and bad) of their actions. Its nice to see a place where Dylan and the mods tell young guys to eat right and train and come back in 5 years when you are ready. Enough already, Im ranting. Great forum!

I agree bro this forum is a great from the sources, to the reps, and the members. I’ve been apart of many forums and most of the members just jump on Anyone new and either act like a douche or put them down but not here. . We reallly do have a lot of guys with a ton of knowledge who helps us out daily like cbbram, iwannagofaster, RickRock and saiyan, (there are more guys that help out but my memory is shot haha) so thank you guys for being awesome and thank you Dylan for putting this all together and helping us all out as well.

I agree bro this forum is a great from the sources, to the reps, and the members. I’ve been apart of many forums and most of the members just jump on Anyone new and either act like a douche or put them down but not here. . We reallly do have a lot of guys with a ton of knowledge who helps us out daily like cbbram, iwannagofaster, RickRock and saiyan, (there are more guys that help out but my memory is shot haha) so thank you guys for being awesome and thank you Dylan for putting this all together and helping us all out as well.
Honorable mention [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Just wanted to say how lucky we all are to have this board and live in the modern world. I'm new to the whole online source world. Throughout the years, up to and including today, I've always used the local gym guy. Overpriced, underdosed, fake, etc. You guys have a board with Dylan and the mods, who look like to me that they are available 24 hrs a day. A place with reputable sources who have been tried and tested over the years. A board where knowledge is available about any direction you choose to take your bodybulding. I havent seen a question not answered by the mods. Maybe its not the answer someone wanted to hear, but the answer they needed never the less. When Im ready to move forward again I know that this board will help me through the entire process of moving out of the dark ages. What impressed me the most out of all the boards on the internet today is that this group and mods are willing to tell younger guys that they have to business being on a cycle. Too many young guys are way over their head and dont understand the consequences ( good and bad) of their actions. Its nice to see a place where Dylan and the mods tell young guys to eat right and train and come back in 5 years when you are ready. Enough already, Im ranting. Great forum!
Thank you very much for this post, and the feedback bro. We really appreciate that....seriously!!

Agree w OP. It's def. one of the best go to sites for reliable information. Great job Gem !! Cheers & a big thumbs up to you and your mods + all the senior members you have here.

Agree w OP. It's def. one of the best go to sites for reliable information. Great job Gem !! Cheers & a big thumbs up to you and your mods + all the senior members you have here.
thank you so much and im so happy to have you here!

It's like having a bunch of big brothers and uncles looking out for you....awsome.... lot of really solid dudes...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom