napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice

chasing gains

Hey there guys I have just purchased myself some LGD-4033 still waiting for it's arrival.

But my question here is if I do a LGD solo (Might pick up some S4 or MK-2866 along the way) will I be able to gain muscle mass whilst dropping body fat?
I know this is a weird question and it might not sound right but that is why I am asking you lads! :)

I am 194cm tall around 96kg and body fat I have no idea.
Diet will be strict high protein 250-299g.
workout routine: Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, Legs & core and cardio and repeat, training full intensity too. (day order not all in the same day haha)

I have had previous experiences with sarms I have used MK-2866 from another company which was good. (unsure if we can write sources im new)
Whilst on this I was maintaining well putting on some muscle and looked a bit leaner (not crazily but an improvement), but what impressed me was the strength with it (injured my self military pressing sadly ;( )

I have seen the recommended stack but getting that into the country and paying the conversion fee would end up costing me a tonne. So yeah what is your guys opinions on my question haha I appreciate all the feedback I can get!

Relax bro. You posted a question at midnight and some of us have to sleep at some point. Your questions get answered you just need to be patient.

Where is your LGD from? For what you are trying to do and accomplish it makes much more sense to go with a stack to meet those goals.

This is what I'd recommend to you based on that all from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry pal haha I posted it 4 am my time. My LGD is from an Australian lab which is good because from what I have heard it is hard to acquire this sorta shit over here.
I am trying to gain muscle mass and some how lose fat at same time if that is possible. (following a good diet cardio etc)

With the stack you have listed there it looks man no doubt about it but converting that cost to Australian dollars and then chucking in shipping I will be dishing out around 800 bucks which is not bad don't get me wrong but the fact it could all get ceased at customs and then well yeah haha.

Have you read much or heard anything about a YK-11 or YK-17? something along them lines I only heard about it today and am curious to learn more from someone who has used it :)

Top Bottom