napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice PCT and second cycle

kdugg

Hi Dylan,

Love your utube content and find your information an excellent point of reference for guidance in making better decisions, on my journey into anabolics.

I have watched your video's on PCT and second cycle choices, I have a bit of a different situation to most which I will quickly outline to you now.

Age 51.
Height 6.2' Weight 102 kg Fat percentage 22.
Resistance training 2 years straight, lifetime on and off, ex military. Injuries L4 bulging disc, osteo arthritis in L Knee and hip.

Running Test since Jan 19 250 IU every 10 days. Was running sust 250. Found I get a bit bloated and lots of pimples, so swapped to test E.

10 August started Test E, 500 IU a week and Deca 400 IU a week given split over two shots Mon and Thurs. 10 Sept started running Arimadex at .5 every other day as my boys shrunk into my stomach and my nipples were starting to ache at night.

The reason I made these decisions was, I have had my children I am fit and healthy and I want to look my best into my later years. I am in no rush to be the biggest. My joints were hurting shoulders on presses, knee's. elbows etc. Since running test and then adding the Deca I have seen relief in my joints and my lifting and strength have improved.

My intention is to run the deca as a twelve week cycle, then PCT off the Deca and Test, I was going to cruise the test, but watching your Utube advice on cruising and blasting, I agree PCT would probably be safer then reassess and decide where to go from there. I have decided however to run a cycle that I can run at a caloric deficit and try and get down to 10 to 15% body fat, then PCT and cycle around that moving forward. I believe now I started this cycle carrying too much body fat.

I know any advice you may give is not written in stone and we are all different and I have to run bloods to be sure of what is happening. Sadly I live in Australia the biggest Nanna state in the world. My Dr assisted me finding a good level for the Test but drew the line when I walked in asking him to monitor my Anabolic use. And demanding blood work for what I need in his words would draw the attention of the Australian Medical Association and probably get him in trouble.

That said taking my age and size into consideration. What do you recommend to PCT with and how long should I break? And what do you recommend as a second cycle to maintain as much mass and gains as I can while cutting on a caloric deficit?

Thanks in advance, Kindest Regards,

you are not using ius of test man... that would be hgh, not test...

you have zero business using steroids... your body fat is FAR too high and you really dont have much of an idea of what you are even doing here... you should have come to me first before doing any of this... you need to stop now and run pct and if you are unable to run bloodwork then you absolutely should never run steroids whatsoever...

you should take a full break from them as in, do not use them again... you need to run a PROPER pct and just worry about your health... perhaps look at sarms but steroids should not be considered until you grasp what you are doing, are in the proper condition and are able to consistently have bloodwork done

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Well that's a kick in the teeth, but I appreciate your honesty.

Yeah OK on the IUs. Deca @ 1ml at 200 twice a week and Test @ 1ml 250 twice a week.

Thanks Dylan will get on it asap.

Dan

Last edited:
Well that's a kick in the teeth, but I appreciate your honesty.

Yeah OK on the IUs. Deca @ 1ml at 200 twice a week and Test @ 1ml 250 twice a week.

Thanks Dylan will get on it asap.

Dan

sorry bro, i dont mean to come across like a dick... i just always give it straight because im trying to help... i dont tell people what they want to hear, rather what they need to hear... i just want to help you to do things the right way

Top Bottom