napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice on finishing current cycle

stilwtr

Started 1st week of February, 250 test e and 300 deca (since been adjusted to equal or higher test). 50mg proviron ed, 12.5 aromasin eod, .5mg cabaser e3d.
How long should I runthe deca before transitioning into tren ace?
Should I continue the deca with the tren or drop it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Im on trt so no pct required. This is a first run of deca and had hoped it would help with appetite but hasn't really had any affect. Just know that I couldn't eat for shit on tren.

Why not finish it out with the deca? You already said you couldn't eat for shit on tren. Maybe try finishing it out with some winny

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Was just concerned about the plateau after 10 weeks, seems that adding compounds addresses that. Deca should run for 12-16 for best results from what I've read. Would love for some senior members to chime in and advise.

No offense to big business, didn't see until after that you are a senior member also, just looking for more input.

What are your stats bud? Age, height, weight, bf%. The answer you're looking for is really dependant on what you're trying to achieve.

Sent from my SM-G900P

don't "bump" your post after its only been up a few hours... it seems neurotic and that's not the way to get the proper help...

there's no need to drop and add etc... you need to finish the cycle as it is, run deca 12-14 weeks, get in a bridge and then run tren on your next cycle... all this adding and extending cycle length etc. is unnecessary... its one thing if you have to drop something because its effecting you in a negative way but there's no need to do that here... finish the cycle as is, get everything you can out of it, plan your next one etc..

I agree that you should just finish out with the Deca. As far as you are into the cycle now, I don't see the sense in prolonging it and adding tren into the mix. By now your myostatin levels are high enough that I doubt you would get much of anything out of the tren. I would just save that for a mother cycle. Finish this one out as intended, then go into cruise mode for the proper amount of time, maybe even adding in some sarms to use until your next blast.

Then depending on what your goals are you can use the tren

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom