napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on Cutting Cycle

jj231123

Hello,

I am looking to lose body fat but still gain some lean muscle. The main goal is still fat lose though. I am 6'1" 213 pounds and about 15%-16% body fat.

I want to do a cut with sarms but do not know the best stack for it. I wanted to definitely include SR-9009 and GW-501516 in the cycle but don't know what else to stack with them between S4, Ostarine, LGD, Rad-140, and MK-677. Also, I understand that sarms selectively bind to certain Androgen receptors but would adding some pro hormone such as epistane use alternate receptors and benefit the cycle or would they just compete with the sarms for receptors.

Thanks

Hello,

I am looking to lose body fat but still gain some lean muscle. The main goal is still fat lose though. I am 6'1" 213 pounds and about 15%-16% body fat.

I want to do a cut with sarms but do not know the best stack for it. I wanted to definitely include SR-9009 and GW-501516 in the cycle but don't know what else to stack with them between S4, Ostarine, LGD, Rad-140, and MK-677. Also, I understand that sarms selectively bind to certain Androgen receptors but would adding some pro hormone such as epistane use alternate receptors and benefit the cycle or would they just compete with the sarms for receptors.

Thanks

Dont overcomplicate things by adding Prohormones to it. You do t want to do that, and they'll just make you feel like shit.

Here would be the most ideal Stack for your goals from www.sarmsx.com

I provided links for you for the cycle and pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom