napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for guys complaining on prices

BraedenB

So for those of you who argue that the sarmsx are too expensive, try getting a buddy to go half with you on the 40% or 50% off discount page, if you were to use the 40% off on lgd you'll be getting each lgd bottle for roughly 60$ each (I didn't do the exact math so don't hold me to it) but this is a great way to save money, I have a few friends who run sarms and we just split the costs on the discount pages and it saves a lot of money, or just buy 2 cycles worth and save it up. Plenty of ways to save some money.

Also I've done the research, looking at other sarms providers you'll end up paying the exact same price (if not less) if you end up taking advantage of these deals and shopping smarter.

Buying in bulk is almost always a great idea. I do it with anything I can. Food, gear, water, etc

It's always a good idea to choose quality over price. Sure, you can pay hundreds less in some cases, but if what you are buying is bunk, what is the point? I think you have a good idea of pooling money together, but check your sources!

I've checked a couple sources and I could get 3 months of lgd from sarmsx for I think 190$ the deal is, or another source I found would charge me 180$ for 3 months, so it's 10$ more but again the quality is way better.

I've checked a couple sources and I could get 3 months of lgd from sarmsx for I think 190$ the deal is, or another source I found would charge me 180$ for 3 months, so it's 10$ more but again the quality is way better.

I have heard nothing but good about sarmsx. That is one of the reasons I have come to this forum.

Same here, the only people who I've heard talk bad about Dylan or the sources here are just other people promoting their brand, that's obviously gonna happen though. Everyone here seems happy, I love this community, I always get help whenever I ask and everyone here is willing to give me advice right away. I could pay someone to make me a stack and diet to follow or I can just come here and get a huge amount of advice for free. Why pay someone when everyone here is willing to help? Just a good place to be, I've definitely grown and learned a lot since joining up.

Same here, the only people who I've heard talk bad about Dylan or the sources here are just other people promoting their brand, that's obviously gonna happen though. Everyone here seems happy, I love this community, I always get help whenever I ask and everyone here is willing to give me advice right away. I could pay someone to make me a stack and diet to follow or I can just come here and get a huge amount of advice for free. Why pay someone when everyone here is willing to help? Just a good place to be, I've definitely grown and learned a lot since joining up.
for fucks sake, SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE! It actually can happen! brother, you can't possibly break this down any easier for everyone and EVERY SINGLE point you made is spot on.. Its like this, and you touched on it... every single company is going to talk bad about their competition.. its inevitable... every cell phone company, electronics companies, whatever they may be, they all talk shit about each other... what matters is the REAL people feedback... you are seeing REAL results here daily... thats honestly all that needs to be said... results ultimately tell all... not verbage, not marketing, but RESULTS and the results from sarmsx speaks for itself... i appreciate you breaking it down the way you did and what a breath of fresh air to see someone that has sense... Much respect bro

Thanks Dylan. I am by no means a noob in the game. I've been around for a long time, but am new to ISarms. I am liking what I am seeing on here bro.
i can already tell your no newbie, thats quite evident... im glad you found your way here brother... its great to have you

You'll definitely get good advice here, everyone here advises safety first. No point in making gains if you're health is put at risk. You can of course take all the advice at your own will though, we all have opinions but if you ask for help here you'll always get it, just ask politely and you'll be treated as such.

i can already tell your no newbie, thats quite evident... im glad you found your way here brother... its great to have you

Happy to be aboard. There seem to be a lot of knowledgeable fellas on this board. I believe I even recognize some guys from back in the day of the "elitefit" boards. Thankfully those days are over haha.

Happy to be aboard. There seem to be a lot of knowledgeable fellas on this board. I believe I even recognize some guys from back in the day of the "elitefit" boards. Thankfully those days are over haha.
LOLLL DONT REMIND ME!!! LOLLL i look forward to talking with you bro

You'll definitely get good advice here, everyone here advises safety first. No point in making gains if you're health is put at risk. You can of course take all the advice at your own will though, we all have opinions but if you ask for help here you'll always get it, just ask politely and you'll be treated as such.
i like you a lot bro... your very rational, very precise and your points are generally on the money... well said

Top Bottom