napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline

Oh hell no. I doubt you will ever find something like that here.

What do you need it for?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You're going to need to raid an ER or if it's an opiate issue, find a doctor that will prescribe Naltrexone.

Pretty sure you won't find that buddy. I've never seen it anywhere, but I'm sure it's not something you want to experiment with either

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Was just reading an article about it. No way in hell I'd experiment with it myself. Was just curious if it was something that people have obtained or used.

Ive never used it on myself but in college we used it on rabbits. Basically when we were done with our experiments/tests we would shoot them up with either epinephrine or air to kill them. It all depended on whether we were doing "final moments" studies or not. So yea...............probably not something to mess with.

just get some TNE... dont even try to wrap your head around other things like adrenaline that are so reckless... i dont know why the fuck anyone ever puts these kind of ideas in others heads... i can't stand recklessness as it is but its even worse when encouraging others... i flat out despise people like this...

I have a question feel stupid but new to this, just want to make sure.
How many bottles do I need to take of Ostarine for a 4-6 week cycle?
New to this!!

I have a question feel stupid but new to this, just want to make sure.
How many bottles do I need to take of Ostarine for a 4-6 week cycle?
New to this!!

okay brother, i know your new so noone will be hard on you but you need to learn forum etiquette... you cannot just post a random question in someone else's thread... its called jacking a thread and its beyond rude.. very poor etiquette... i know you do not know better now but please do not do so again... start your own thread please

why would you run a cycle of ostarine for only 4-6 weeks? that's pointless man... that literally makes no sense unless its for pct use or something, which this is clearly not... one bottle lasts 8 weeks but you need to run it 12 weeks...

When you say adrenaline you probably mean epi...I use epi when I'm working a cardiac arrest or anaphylaxis(I'm a paramedic). This is very dangerous, epi has both alpha and beta properties.this will cause tachycardia and can cause cardiac arriythmia. This could even cause cardiac arrest depending on your medical history. I would forget about ever using this,if you value your life.

just get some TNE... dont even try to wrap your head around other things like adrenaline that are so reckless... i dont know why the fuck anyone ever puts these kind of ideas in others heads... i can't stand recklessness as it is but its even worse when encouraging others... i flat out despise people like this...

Maybe even tren suspension or halotestin to.

Adrenaline????? Ohh.... you mean getting under 495lbs and squatting it for reps while blasting Pantera?? Yeah, that stuff is free. I can get you some of that.

Top Bottom