napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

adding GW to S4 for stack *question about dosage*

cm12345

Hey guys so I started my cutting cycle on the 9th (its now the 11th) and decided to ad GW into it. I took my first dose of GW this morning. I'm currently running 50mg of S4 25 morning 25 night. For my first dose of GW I took 20 mg but after doing so more research and reading it seems that some people reccomend a lower dose (usually half the dose at 10 mg). So my question is what dose should I start at? This is my second cycle of sarms ever my first being an LGD cycle last summer so I'm relatively new to the world of Sarms. I plan on running both of these for 12 weeks. Any and all help welcome!
-C

Hey guys so I started my cutting cycle on the 9th (its now the 11th) and decided to ad GW into it. I took my first dose of GW this morning. I'm currently running 50mg of S4 25 morning 25 night. For my first dose of GW I took 20 mg but after doing so more research and reading it seems that some people reccomend a lower dose (usually half the dose at 10 mg). So my question is what dose should I start at? This is my second cycle of sarms ever my first being an LGD cycle last summer so I'm relatively new to the world of Sarms. I plan on running both of these for 12 weeks. Any and all help welcome!
-C
Ran this cycle of S4 and GW 12 weeks and it was great. Strength to the roof didn't notice so much on the GW since my diet was okay but not as good as it is now

whoever told you to run gw at 10mg is a fucking idiot.

and btw, you'll be running gw 15-16w including pct.

where on earth did you read something so stupid bro? that is NOT the recommended dose whatsoever and never has been since it came out... THE ONLY reason it was EVER ran at that dose is because it was extremely expensive when it first came out... its 20 mg per day...

whoever told you to run gw at 10mg is a fucking idiot.

and btw, you'll be running gw 15-16w including pct.

So just to be clear my cycle should look like

1-12 S4 50mg split into 2 doses a day
1-16 GW 20 mg per day an hour or so before working out and same time on rest days
12-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

does this seem correct? I'm trying to get the very best out of this and want to do everything to a T

thanks for the help

where on earth did you read something so stupid bro? that is NOT the recommended dose whatsoever and never has been since it came out... THE ONLY reason it was EVER ran at that dose is because it was extremely expensive when it first came out... its 20 mg per day...

I was doing a little research on GW and fell down the rabbit hole watching your videos. Some guy with the name more weights more dates on youtube said it. I guess i should have taken it with a grain of salt, after all his name is more weights more dates

So just to be clear my cycle should look like

1-12 S4 50mg split into 2 doses a day
1-16 GW 20 mg per day an hour or so before working out and same time on rest days
12-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

does this seem correct? I'm trying to get the very best out of this and want to do everything to a T

thanks for the help

Yes, that is correct

I was doing a little research on GW and fell down the rabbit hole watching your videos. Some guy with the name more weights more dates on youtube said it. I guess i should have taken it with a grain of salt, after all his name is more weights more dates
lolll... this is so frustrating to me when people advise and discuss things that they are clueless about... im just glad that you asked first! if you need my help at anytime, dont hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom