napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding drol

You can absolutely gain 30 lbs of mostly water with Dbol bro. Hell I gained 21 lbs OVERNIGHT the day after my show from water and glycogen retention

Yea after you dehydrate yourself. Ufc fighters do it all the time.. but I'm 5'6. I don't think I can hold 30 lbs of water or I'd be rolling instead of walking

I did this. Let me just say prepare to lose some vascularity and grainy appearance, even with proper estro control. At least thats my experience

Speaking of cholesterol

That's not as bad. Then. Here is my deal. do you pct first of all? If so. I was always a firm believer in coming off at moderate doses and on basic drugs. Because it made my post cycle easier, I would recover better, I would be more posotive, and the mentality of omg my gains are melting off was not thier.

I would end on things like tbol or var or winny. Makes less of a deflation effect and strength is something that will always out last size in my opinion. Strength is how I would compensate back when I did PCT runs.

Now I blast and cruise so fuck it. I don't mind ending all crazy anymore. Il soon revert back to the pct way though. If I can...

Anadrol is also some harsh shit. Huge cholesterol fucker. It's really a nasty drug. I love it but it's just a rough rough steroid for a lot of people.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What is everyone doing for longevity? Took me 3 mo on 10mg prevastatin with evoo, oats and running to get back to normal ldl and hdl after last cycle. Does anyone take statins during cycle for prevention?

Look bitches, we're all going end up on TRT.. BAHAHA

Hold up there partner. DrB has a natty of 700 and he will be 67 in a few months. At 67 with no oct or pct. Always an anomaly. Just like the androl study where they put 32 men on friggin 300mgs for 36 weeks. They were looking for some elevated liver enzymes and found NONE.

Top Bottom