napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About to go on TRT + Var + Sibutramine... Is it ok to run Albuterol and T3 too?

jmikeherrera

I'm about to go on TRT... here's my protocol:

150mg Testosterone Enanthate split in 2 weekly injections

250iu's HCG 2x a week

.5 mg of Arimidex 2x a week

I added these because I have weight to lose too...

30-40 mg Anavar per day

10-15 mg Sibutramine per day

Is it okay to add Albuterol and T3 to mix? And at what dosages?

Thanks in advance!

don't run HCG on cycle,
anavar is not a fat burner, don't run anavar.
don't run t3, it's catabolic.

do youre regular test e 150mg/week with .5 arimidex 2x a week with albuterol, sibutramine is junk too, just have discipline

not to mention, even if you don't take my advice and do run anavar, 30mg won't do shit for you

I'm about to go on TRT... here's my protocol:

150mg Testosterone Enanthate split in 2 weekly injections

250iu's HCG 2x a week

.5 mg of Arimidex 2x a week

I added these because I have weight to lose too...

30-40 mg Anavar per day

10-15 mg Sibutramine per day

Is it okay to add Albuterol and T3 to mix? And at what dosages?

Thanks in advance!
Don't do anything before you learn a WHOLE LOT more. This doesn't sound like TRT, it sounds like a poorly planned cycle. TRT is for life and you don't start off like that. If you have weight to lose, do that first, maybe with some sarms instead of that shit. If you are going on TRT and not cycle, you need to be dialed in before doing a blast with other compounds. This can take a couple months to a year. Test is not a fat burner and cutting compounds only work if your diet is on point.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Disaster.

Let's start with the TRT....150 a week or 150 x 2 = 300 a week?

Don't do anything before you learn a WHOLE LOT more. This doesn't sound like TRT, it sounds like a poorly planned cycle. TRT is for life and you don't start off like that. If you have weight to lose, do that first, maybe with some sarms instead of that shit. If you are going on TRT and not cycle, you need to be dialed in before doing a blast with other compounds. This can take a couple months to a year. Test is not a fat burner and cutting compounds only work if your diet is on point.

Thanks for your input. The TRT portion of it is Test Enanthate, HCG, and Arimidex I just thought it would be okay to add the Var and Sibutramine because I have them and I want to lean out too. I AM going to be eating clean as well

Thanks for your input. The TRT portion of it is Test Enanthate, HCG, and Arimidex I just thought it would be okay to add the Var and Sibutramine because I have them and I want to lean out too. I AM going to be eating clean as well
Don't use HCG on TRT. You use HCG on a cycle, to help bring back your natural test levels. TRT is for life, so no HCG needed for a restart. Once again, are you trying to TRT, or cycle? Because it sounds like you want to cycle.

don't run HCG on cycle,
anavar is not a fat burner, don't run anavar.
don't run t3, it's catabolic.

do youre regular test e 150mg/week with .5 arimidex 2x a week with albuterol, sibutramine is junk too, just have discipline

Thanks for your input. HCG was part of the script for TRT... You don't think I should run it? I know Anavar isn't a fat burner. I've used it before and got great results at 40-50 mg per day. Sibutramine I have on hand but never used... I have researched great results for appetite suppression. I'll skip the T3 and add the Albuterol. I'll be following an Intermittent Fasting plan only eating between 1pm - 8 pm high protein, low carb, moderate fat.

Last edited:
Don't use HCG on TRT. You use HCG on a cycle, to help bring back your natural test levels. TRT is for life, so no HCG needed for a restart. Once again, are you trying to TRT, or cycle? Because it sounds like you want to cycle.

I'm going to TRT... just thought I'd add the Var and Sibutramine to help me lean out because I'm trying to that too. Not a good idea?

How often are you using HCG? You should only be using that in short bursts a few weeks at a time.

As for fat burning, Anavar is not what you want. It is not a fat burner and no steroid is. That's not what they do. If you want true fat burning stay away from Anavar, T3, sibutramine and all that other nonsense. Add in some sarms that will actually aid you in fat loss considerably.

Here is what I recommend you add to your TRT. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

How often are you using HCG? You should only be using that in short bursts a few weeks at a time.

As for fat burning, Anavar is not what you want. It is not a fat burner and no steroid is. That's not what they do. If you want true fat burning stay away from Anavar, T3, sibutramine and all that other nonsense. Add in some sarms that will actually aid you in fat loss considerably.

Here is what I recommend you add to your TRT. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

HCG will be 250iu's 2x a week. That's what was prescribed by my doctor. Thanks! I'll look into your suggestion...

Last edited:
Most doctors don't fully understand trt and hrt. They scribe it out for money. It's also my theory that they prescribe long term HCG use to cause more issues which will make them more money from you.
You don't need it. You can use it in short bursts, but it's not necessary. A doctor's prescription is a recomendation, not a have-to rule. And skip all that other shit too.
Start with your test E only. Get dialed in. Diet and train during this process. Develop good habits that will last, get in ideal shape and then think about the other compounds.

Most doctors don't fully understand trt and hrt. They scribe it out for money. It's also my theory that they prescribe long term HCG use to cause more issues which will make them more money from you.
You don't need it. You can use it in short bursts, but it's not necessary. A doctor's prescription is a recomendation, not a have-to rule. And skip all that other shit too.
Start with your test E only. Get dialed in. Diet and train during this process. Develop good habits that will last, get in ideal shape and then think about the other compounds.

Sounds good... makes sense. Thank you!

HCG will be 250iu's 2x a week. That's what was prescribed by my doctor. Thanks! I'll look into your suggestion...

Doctor could care less, as long as you are making them money. everything here is an ABSOLUTE FKN MESS!

here's what you should do for youre trt

150mg test a week
.5mg arimadex 2x a week

if your really going to be relentless over taking one of those pills you listed, incorporate and cycle the albuterol in, it's better than taking that other worthless self harming shit

There's alotta stickies you can read on here, for TRT and diet, that will give you the correct, healthy info. If we ever sound negative, it's because some things are just stupid.
What you listed in your first post is definitely stupid. You were informed by the wrong sources though. Lots of misinformation out there. This is the place though man. Learn everything here and from us. But please , read more than ask. It helps you out more.

150 mg's of test a week is going to make things worse, you are shutting your natural test production COMPLETELY off with the TRT and not injecting enough @ 150 mg's a week to compensate. Total train wreck waiting to happen.

What are your FULL STATS?

Sounds great ..... Just go ahead and throw some coke and meth in there too. Any other stims I'm leaving out ?? Oh , coffee and caffeine for sure and you probably need a good pre work out to feel any of these compounds so add some more pre workout midway thru your workout . Should be good brah.....

I laughed so damn hard reading this i about shit myself lol.. ty!

Top Bottom