napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A good pre blood test?

littlefrank

Ok I'm starting my cycle here very shortly and I'm going in for bloods. Mainly am wondering what people would recommend for pre bloods tests. I've done the norm like free test at a 1500 cap but just seeing if anyone else has any other suggestions. Thanks guys!

Another question Dylan, my buddy is going to be starting his cycle around the same time I am. He's 40 6'2 9-10% and around 215. He was going to run tren e at 200 mg a week also run his caber twice a week with aromasin eod. His question was would it be ok to run sus250 as a front load with the short esters/long esters and at around week 6 switch to test c 250 twice a week. He's running 16-20 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another question Dylan, my buddy is going to be starting his cycle around the same time I am. He's 40 6'2 9-10%. He was going to run tren e at 200 mg a week also run his caber twice a week with aromasin eod. His question was would it be ok to run sus250 as a front load with the short esters/long esters and at around week 6 switch to test c 250 twice a week. He's running 16-20 weeks.

front loading is pointless... can he do it? yes... should he? im certainly not recommending it something like that... its a bro way of thinking, not a factual way....

Alright so the smartest thing to do would be to run just either sus or cyp ok. Sounds good just thought I'd get another opinion of if it should be done or not.

Alright so the smartest thing to do would be to run just either sus or cyp ok. Sounds good just thought I'd get another opinion of if it should be done or not.

yes, exactly... i would just use cyp as is from the start... keep it consistent throughout! i would HIGHLY recommend him to consider adding gw-501516 along with tren... it alleviates the endurance problem and allows you to perform as normal as well as aiding cholesterol which gets smashed with tren use...

I'd definitely recommend he gw like what Dylan said, whenever my friends run tren they are just wheezing like old men. You don't want that

I'd definitely recommend he gw like what Dylan said, whenever my friends run tren they are just wheezing like old men. You don't want that

exactly.. it makes a HUGE difference in everything... everyone that tries it with tren once makes it a staple from then on out...

Top Bottom