bannednutritionRegenRx

6 Weeks Out!!!! Cycle Update

egq003

5'11
193lbs
37 years
Approx 12% BF

Physique Comp
.... If I get a posing coach before may crossover to Classic. I need to. I'm way bigger then the beach boys....

Pharma Lady Products
Global Anabolic 12wk cycle

Test Prop 50mgs EOD
Tren Ace 90mgs EOD
Mast 50mgs EOD

Clenbuterol 2wks on/2wks off

Letrozol (gyno was getting to pronounced)

I'll throw the winstrol in 3wks out and drop the tren completely 1wk before the show.

Feeling hungry and tired. Training twice a day in a caloric deficit. Cutting carb intake sharply till I hit 8%ish.
08ce416583f7493130b72fb5ceb7f987.jpg
9b97315c1e77c953e8b8891def765691.jpg

PHARMA LADY is the TRUTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking pretty good bro. You're defnitely going to have to kick it up a notch with only 6 weeks left, but you can do it. You still have time to make it. How much cardio are you doing, and what are your macros?

Look great bro especially the midsection...i think if you get them traps responding bit more be dialed in......

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Looking pretty good bro. You're defnitely going to have to kick it up a notch with only 6 weeks left, but you can do it. You still have time to make it. How much cardio are you doing, and what are your macros?

Macros WERE: based on a carb cycle. M-50,Tues-100, Weds-150(grams) and Weds being heavy leg day

Thursday and Friday only carbs that naturally occurred in vegetables and meat. Meaning nothing intentionally ingested.

Saturday refeed carbs. Pancakes never counted the intake. A LOT. Second leg day. High volume.

Sunday zero carbs.
PROTEIN INTAKE MINIMUM 195-297g daily
I try to stay closer to 1g per pound....

Fasted cardio daily M-Sun AM. 30-45 stair master
PM cardio 30-45 stair master

Or 1hr of treadmill if my feet hurt.

IMO 6weeks of fasted cardio did nothing

My macros are supposed to be: 20C/65P/15F

Macros WERE: based on a carb cycle. M-50,Tues-100, Weds-150(grams) and Weds being heavy leg day

Thursday and Friday only carbs that naturally occurred in vegetables and meat. Meaning nothing intentionally ingested.

Saturday refeed carbs. Pancakes never counted the intake. A LOT. Second leg day. High volume.

Sunday zero carbs.
PROTEIN INTAKE MINIMUM 195-297g daily
I try to stay closer to 1g per pound....

Fasted cardio daily M-Sun AM. 30-45 stair master
PM cardio 30-45 stair master

Or 1hr of treadmill if my feet hurt.

IMO 6weeks of fasted cardio did nothing

My macros are supposed to be: 20C/65P/15F
Are you under the direction of a coach? If so you should follow his advice, but personally I don't think carb cycling is such a good idea given your current condition and only having 6 weeks to go. It's crunch time, and you need carbs on the moderate to low end daily. The heavier days and refeeds are only going to slow progress and right now time is not on your side. Just my two cents

Look great bro especially the midsection...i think if you get them traps responding bit more be dialed in......

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I can't lose the fat around the mid section. I think I ran HGH too high and the estro caused some bulge....

your definitely on your way brother... nice work thus far and thanks for the update

Thanks. Feels like I'm moving up hill. My weight is fluctuating between 193-197lbs weekly. I need to be down to mid 180s or lower come show time.... 6wks :(((

Are you under the direction of a coach? If so you should follow his advice, but personally I don't think carb cycling is such a good idea given your current condition and only having 6 weeks to go. It's crunch time, and you need carbs on the moderate to low end daily. The heavier days and refeeds are only going to slow progress and right now time is not on your side. Just my two cents

No coach. I think the difference between my condition this show and the previous is that I'm currently out of work lol. I've always worked pretty physical jobs. This time around I'm basically sedantary between training sessions.

But yeah. No refeeds. It's no carbs until leg day. Pre and post workout. So probably 100g total Weds and Saturday. That. Is. All.

No coach. I think the difference between my condition this show and the previous is that I'm currently out of work lol. I've always worked pretty physical jobs. This time around I'm basically sedantary between training sessions.

But yeah. No refeeds. It's no carbs until leg day. Pre and post workout. So probably 100g total Weds and Saturday. That. Is. All.

Sounds good bro. Just trying to help you get to where you need to be

Top Bottom