napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 months of Test and Deca....WITH NO PCT!!!!!

biggamike

This is the crap that Dylan has talked about in numerous videos. I've personally never gone without some kind of PCT so I wouldn't be able to speak on this kind of stupidity from a personal standpoint. But Damn man...this vid has over 36K views. Think about how many guys have actually followed this guy to post cycle hell. Here's the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM4gjX2sk1k

This is the crap that Dylan has talked about in numerous videos. I've personally never gone without some kind of PCT so I wouldn't be able to speak on this kind of stupidity from a personal standpoint. But Damn man...this vid has over 36K views. Think about how many guys have actually followed this guy to post cycle hell. Here's the link below:

Yes and after you have this wonderful advice of Lee Priest...
https://youtu.be/yqp8zaJ3zxw

Last edited:

It's a shame about all the BS advice out there. Guys like this are going to get a lot of people fucked up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's a shame about all the BS advice out there. Guys like this are going to get a lot of people fucked up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Its frustrating man! A kid will see this guy and say "Oh, he's jacked so he must know what he's talking about." and blindly follow his advice. That's what bothers me the most. He looks great but like Bostin Lloyd I'm pretty sure he's all fucked up on the inside no matter how he feels.

A good buddy of mine used to train with Lee back in the day when he could still live in the states and he has confirmed that Lee is crazy as hell!

Let's pray that young guys don't follow that...the thing that I don't like is not what is doing, it's is choice, but it is putting such a video online putting the name "advice"

I don't understand...really... What a shame

First, the dude is obviously an idiot. Second, although he weighs 280-285lbs. he has no structure whatsoever as a bodybuilder. He looks like a tall, athletic guy that weighs over 270 pounds. If I were shaped like him I'd run a cycle of drano and battery acid just to ask God to let me do it right the next time. 3. The dipshit who made the video Dr. So and So is a chode. Why put shit like this out? Guaranteed they are talking about this shit in a gym right now popping drol like pez saying 'yeah mother fucker... saved a shitload for extra gear by not buying PCT shit... while they weigh a paltry 156 pounds and bench their body weight for 2.

Slicing wrist with butter knife time now.

First, the dude is obviously an idiot. Second, although he weighs 280-285lbs. he has no structure whatsoever as a bodybuilder. He looks like a tall, athletic guy that weighs over 270 pounds. If I were shaped like him I'd run a cycle of drano and battery acid just to ask God to let me do it right the next time. 3. The dipshit who made the video Dr. So and So is a chode. Why put shit like this out? Guaranteed they are talking about this shit in a gym right now popping drol like pez saying 'yeah mother fucker... saved a shitload for extra gear by not buying PCT shit... while they weigh a paltry 156 pounds and bench their body weight for 2.

Funniest shit I've read all day "popping drol like pez saying 'yeah mother fucker'." Its sad because you see the shittiest looking dudes in the locker room at the gym bragging all out in the open about taking this and taking that...walking around with imaginary lat syndrome, talking for 5 minutes between every set. Can't stand em. I've never hear of this Dr. guy and haven't called someone a chode in a while but after seeing that he certainly fits the description.

On top of the no pct nonsense he was running nolvadex with deca instead of an ai. Wtf?

That is literally the perfect video of everything you're not supposed to do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA I'm growing to love you 44 I totally agree.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

this is the type of shit i keep talking about... if there was any way to stop these fucks, i would be first in line... my best retaliation is to get attention the right way... yes, they get a lot of views because their entire plan is to try to appeal to younger users because they will not listen as well and are very reckless in general so they love to have someone tell them... then these jerk offs convince them by any means necessary to get people on their side... all while destroying lives... its just dispicable behavior... i will just continue to do what is right and work as hard as i can to reach as many as possible...

Well thing is. That guys like priest and the old school guys. They didnt actually pct. what he is saying is truth. He is just honest. Now, ofcourse i hope he isnt telling guys now to do this. But thats what they did back. None of them knew the long term effects 99% of them are old and dying now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thing is. That guys like priest and the old school guys. They didnt actually pct. what he is saying is truth. He is just honest. Now, ofcourse i hope he isnt telling guys now to do this. But thats what they did back. None of them knew the long term effects 99% of them are old and dying now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly the point. With everything we know now and all the tools at our disposal it makes no sense to do things the "old school way". They didn't pct or run ai's because the shit didn't exist then. They worked with what they had. Which meant running lower doses and combining compounds that didn't aromatize as much. I can guarantee that those would be doing things the right way if they had the info and arsenal of ancillaries we have now.

Just another statistic in the making.

That's exactly the point. With everything we know now and all the tools at our disposal it makes no sense to do things the "old school way". They didn't pct or run ai's because the shit didn't exist then. They worked with what they had. Which meant running lower doses and combining compounds that didn't aromatize as much. I can guarantee that those would be doing things the right way if they had the info and arsenal of ancillaries we have now.

Just another statistic in the making.

Yes exactly, but the thing is that you don't write : "Lee advice" you don't market it that way ! Of course we know that guys like him did not do a pct, put you don't say it is an advice to people

These guys are very populars, and idols, so a lot of people will trust them. You don't insist on that by writing an "advice" to show the world how of a bad ass you are

Top Bottom