napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

5000ui of hcg per week is it okay?

Anavar69

My doctor described me 5000ui of hcg per week for my low test and 75ui of fsh to reduce my estrogen level for 6 month, is it will be better if i divide the dosage for the week? I want some help

I would not personally use that much in a week. I would wait for Dylan but he has always taught to run no more than 1000 IUS per week

I would not personally use that much in a week. I would wait for Dylan but he has always taught to run no more than 1000 IUS per week
K, i will just wait to know what he will reply with, iam thinking about dividing the dosage 1500iu 3 times per week and once for the fsh

thats just way way way too much hcg.. you do as you will... i never recommend that kind of use to anyone but like i said, to each their own, you do whatever YOU are comfortable with... i have no comfort with that much

the comical thing here is that there is a need to reduce estrogen yet hcg is being used, and even worse, at a higher dose.... hcg is suppressive and it increases estrogen as well... smh

thats just way way way too much hcg.. you do as you will... i never recommend that kind of use to anyone but like i said, to each their own, you do whatever YOU are comfortable with... i have no comfort with that much
Iam not comfortable with it، I did not take it myself. The doctor prescribed me the dose and the medicine. I am here because I wanted to hear your advice

Iam not comfortable with it، I did not take it myself. The doctor prescribed me the dose and the medicine. I am here because I wanted to hear your advice
well.. .you now have it so its really on you as to what you go with... as i said very very clearly, i would never recommend this type of dosing to anyone...

My doctor described me 5000ui of hcg per week for my low test and 75ui of fsh to reduce my estrogen level for 6 month, is it will be better if i divide the dosage for the week? I want some help
Personally, I would split the dose in half is possible or into 3 x times per week
I believe 5000IU at one shot can be lead to greater issues. I suggest start low and work your way, perhaps splitting the dose into 2-3 x EW

Top Bottom