napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd cycle... EPIC

Cwrose1

Ok everything is getting ordered tommorow, this will be my 3rd cycle.
Stats 42yo 222# 6'7" around 12% bf...I'm pretty lean looking to bulk.
Diet will be 3000 cal 40/40/20

This will be a mix of Valhalla and robo and sarmsx
1-14 weeks test/deca 400mg Valhalla
1-4 dbol 30mg robo
10-14 50 mg winny robo
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Rad 1-12 20 mg ed
S4 1-12 50 mg split doses
Lgd 1-12 10 mg ed
Cycle assist
I have caber already just in case
Also full PCT will be run starting 2 weeks after last pin.
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Mk 2866 25 mg ed
Gw 510516 20 mg ed
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Cycle planned to start in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Very nice bro. Looks good. Are you running test and deca both at 400mg?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Very nice bro. Looks good. Are you running test and deca both at 400mg?

That's the plan... my last test cycle was 400 and it was smooth as ever. Would you suggest something different

Just curious if your goal is to bulk why add the winny and 3000 calories for your size seems light

I wanna try and clean things up a bit at the end... and calories will probably go up. This will be a starting point.

I am open to suggestions on caloric intake... I am far from an expert.

I wanna try and clean things up a bit at the end... and calories will probably go up. This will be a starting point.

I am open to suggestions on caloric intake... I am far from an expert.
Yeah I was going to say 3k calories at your height is no where near enough. Good to see that it's just a starting point

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Yeah I was going to say 3k calories at your height is no where near enough. Good to see that it's just a starting point

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
What do you think would be appropriate? This will be my first true bulking cycle

I would start at 3500 clean calories and go from their adding a few hundred as needed
Thanks bro... the main staple of my diet is chicken and rice, I also include whole grain cereal with almond milk. Non fat Greek yogurt and a little cottage cheese and of course tuna. I'll snack on low sodium jerky also

So anyone think I should include any other sarms?

You have the right sarms in there for bulking, with the only other exception being MK-677 which would also be a solid addition if you have the means to add it.

I can tell you from personal experience that it's my favorite sarm for what it gives on body composition changes over time

You have the right sarms in there for bulking, with the only other exception being MK-677 which would also be a solid addition if you have the means to add it.

I can tell you from personal experience that it's my favorite sarm for what it gives on body composition changes over time

I just might! Gonna look at the finances... I'm already over 1200 on this cycle but hey this life isn't cheap.

Rick what would the dose be on mk 677? And holy shit that's not cheap lol

Everything is ordered and paid for... fuck my wallet hurts.... LET THE GAINNNNZZZZ BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom