napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 weeks on trt dose plus 200mgs of Test E

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Got my bloods done in week three of my cycle of 100mgs of Test cyp and 200mgs of Test E havnt gotten bloods done that early in the cycle before Test at little over 1600 estrogen at 38 I feel like that a lil low for 300 total mgs of Test a week???

Reason for cycle I am going to a health spa and getting the 100mgs of Test a week so I can have a prescription for Test and arimidex. However I want to go higher so I am giving myself an additional 200-250 mgs is Test E a week as well. Just encase you are wondering why I am doing Test cyp and Test E and why the doses are unusual.

Got my bloods done in week three of my cycle of 100mgs of Test cyp and 200mgs of Test E havnt gotten bloods done that early in the cycle before Test at little over 1600 estrogen at 38 I feel like that a lil low for 300 total mgs of Test a week???
are unusual.

That's a little over 5x. It's not the best results but it's definitely acceptable. Not everyone responds the same.

Also 3 weeks is too early in my opinion. Normally mid cycle bloods are done around week 6.

Yes I only go them done because the doctor at the med spa wanted them done so you think the number will go higher since it’s still early on? Like I said I don’t do bloods usually this early and don’t really pay to close attention to numbers long as I look and feel great I’m not to concerned Iv been making noticible Gainz like usual when I start my cycles so everything is going like normal. My last cycle I only did 350 Test a week and it was prob my best cycle yet prior cycles have been 400-500

its a little early for bloods bro... if they are still that level in 3-4 more weeks then i would say its a bit low but not bunk low

Top Bottom