napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle help pls.

Jrizzle213

I'm planning on running 300 mg wk ofTest Cyp for ten weeks and possibly 40 mg of Var a day for the last 5 weeks. I want to use Aromasin as an AI on cycle. I need help with the dosing of Aromasin pls

This is ur second cycle and youre asking about ai dosing? What was ur first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That was over a year ago so I've been waiting to try again until Im sure I can do it right. No labs last time but will get them before I start this one. Recovery was a struggle and only gains I made were water I tjink. Any idea on how often and how much Aromasin I should use?

I'm planning on running 300 mg wk ofTest Cyp for ten weeks and possibly 40 mg of Var a day for the last 5 weeks. I want to use Aromasin as an AI on cycle. I need help with the dosing of Aromasin pls

We cannot tell you to run anything until we have full stats. Age, height, weight, bodyfat etc.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm 38, 5'10' 200lbs. I've been training for 20 yrs. The best shape I was ever in came from weights cardio and diet w out anabolic but still wasn't satisfied. My ideal weight seems to be between 185 and 190. Body fat is higher than I would like it due to a two month break from the gym because of a very strenuous job and the busy season. My first cycle was summer of 16 and like I said, Sust alone w no ai or pct. Didn't keep any gains. Trying to make sure I do it right this time. Help me out.

If you're recommending I wait, can u help me understand when would be a good time? Should I wait until I drop to 190?????

well thats not what steroids are used for and noone is going to advise steroid use for that purpose...

Top Bottom