napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle help

nashaborten

Ok Dylan, after coming to you a while back you set me strait by suggesting some guidelines. I followed your advise and wanted to let you know where I am at as well as seek advise from you as well as the other knowledgeable members on here. I am 35 years old, 5'11", 180 lbs, 12% bf. I went to the endo doctor and had my bloodwork done but didn't qualify for TRT. I don't have my bloodwork numbers but can get them if for some reason you want them. Doc said my test is in the low normal range and my estrogen is normal. I am not going to pretend like I know shit because I don't, so thats where I hoping the knowledge and advise from this forum is going to set me right. I have definitely learned a lot from watching your videos. Heres what I think I understand and if you guys could elaborate where I am wrong i'd really appreciate it. So 1st cycle run test only at 500mg a week for 8-10 weeks? I know that I am gyno prone so do I run aromasin for my entire cycle including during my PCT? At the end of cycle run a 4-6 week pct that includes clomid and noveldex. Guys I have a million more questions so please bare with me, but for the sake of getting this thread going to see where I stand i'll start with this. Thanks to all who plan on sticking with me on this informational journey as I litterally don't know where else to go or who to ask.

Ok Dylan, after coming to you a while back you set me strait by suggesting some guidelines. I followed your advise and wanted to let you know where I am at as well as seek advise from you as well as the other knowledgeable members on here. I am 35 years old, 5'11", 180 lbs, 12% bf. I went to the endo doctor and had my bloodwork done but didn't qualify for TRT. I don't have my bloodwork numbers but can get them if for some reason you want them. Doc said my test is in the low normal range and my estrogen is normal. I am not going to pretend like I know shit because I don't, so thats where I hoping the knowledge and advise from this forum is going to set me right. I have definitely learned a lot from watching your videos. Heres what I think I understand and if you guys could elaborate where I am wrong i'd really appreciate it. So 1st cycle run test only at 500mg a week for 8-10 weeks? I know that I am gyno prone so do I run aromasin for my entire cycle including during my PCT? At the end of cycle run a 4-6 week pct that includes clomid and noveldex. Guys I have a million more questions so please bare with me, but for the sake of getting this thread going to see where I stand i'll start with this. Thanks to all who plan on sticking with me on this informational journey as I litterally don't know where else to go or who to ask.

500 of test is a little high for a first cycle, I would say 300-400 is plenty.
Typically aromasin 12.5 eod all the way through PCT

1-12 test 300mg
Aromasin 12.5 eod

PCT should be
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Mk2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed
Aromasin 12.5 ed

I don't run test over 350mg myself so that's plenty for a first cycle. Don't give yourself more estrogen related problems then you need since you know your gyno sensitive. Definitely stay consistent with your aromasin 12.5 MG EOD to begin and assess from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need to run 500mg of test your first cycle. 300-350 is plenty and you really should run a full 12 weeks.

I would take that cycle and add some sarms into it to enhance it a little. Also your pct is incomplete. I'll give you a compete layout on how I'd run the cycle

Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

500 of test is a little high for a first cycle, I would say 300-400 is plenty.
Typically aromasin 12.5 eod all the way through PCT

1-12 test 300mg
Aromasin 12.5 eod

PCT should be
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Mk2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed
Aromasin 12.5 ed

Money in the bank ^^^^^^

Thanks guys for all who have responded. Obviously I misunderstood the test dosage at some point so thanks to all who have corrected me. It seems that 350mg/week is what I'd like to start with after receiving your guidence. Thanks RickRock for laying out the cycle for me but I have a couple questions that hopefully you or another member can clarify. Sorry if they sound stupid but I just want to make sure I do it right and understand the best I can what I'm doing.

1) When you layed out my suggested cycle you put 1-12 on many lines, I'm pretty sure you mean weeks 1-12 do this.....Do I understand this correctly?

2) This one I need some clarification. On the PCT, it is stated:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Is this format suggesting that these two will be taken for 4 weeks total
Week 1; clomid 50mg ED, nolva 40mg ED
Week 2; clomid 50mg ED, nolva 40mg ED
Week 3; clomid 25mg ED, nolva 20mg ED
Week 4; clomid 25mg ED, nolva 20mg ED
If I am way off on this can someone clarify?

3) I have already had gyno from using prohormones incorrectly....so I noticed one recomendation said aromasin 12.5mg EOD during PCT, and the other said ED during PCT. Which should I do?

Thanks to RickRock for linking me the PCT stack. Now I need to figure out how much a proper cycle is going to cost me to run correctly so please guys help me out with the numbers. If I understand this right, is that stack going to last me 4 weeks? I have seen all the supplies listed on sarmsx other than "test c". Can you guys let me know what 350mg/week for 12 weeks is going to cost me and where to get it? Thanks for all the assistance thus far.

Thanks guys for all who have responded. Obviously I misunderstood the test dosage at some point so thanks to all who have corrected me. It seems that 350mg/week is what I'd like to start with after receiving your guidence. Thanks RickRock for laying out the cycle for me but I have a couple questions that hopefully you or another member can clarify. Sorry if they sound stupid but I just want to make sure I do it right and understand the best I can what I'm doing.

1) When you layed out my suggested cycle you put 1-12 on many lines, I'm pretty sure you mean weeks 1-12 do this.....Do I understand this correctly?

2) This one I need some clarification. On the PCT, it is stated:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Is this format suggesting that these two will be taken for 4 weeks total
Week 1; clomid 50mg ED, nolva 40mg ED
Week 2; clomid 50mg ED, nolva 40mg ED
Week 3; clomid 25mg ED, nolva 20mg ED
Week 4; clomid 25mg ED, nolva 20mg ED
If I am way off on this can someone clarify?

3) I have already had gyno from using prohormones incorrectly....so I noticed one recomendation said aromasin 12.5mg EOD during PCT, and the other said ED during PCT. Which should I do?

Thanks to RickRock for linking me the PCT stack. Now I need to figure out how much a proper cycle is going to cost me to run correctly so please guys help me out with the numbers. If I understand this right, is that stack going to last me 4 weeks? I have seen all the supplies listed on sarmsx other than "test c". Can you guys let me know what 350mg/week for 12 weeks is going to cost me and where to get it? Thanks for all the assistance thus far.
1) yes that is correct bro. Those are the week numbers. So that would be week 1 through 12

2) yes that is correct on those dosages. 50mg Clomid per day week one and 40mg Nolva ed week one etc... pct is 4 weeks long

3) aromasin should be dosed every other day at 12.5mg

As for cost of test it depends on the source which we have many here. If you want to send me a pm, I can hook you up with a price list for Biotech labs, which is very high quality gear

Last edited:
1) yes that is correct bro. Those are the week numbers. So that would be week 1 through 12

2) yes that is correct on those dosages. 50mg Clomid per day week one and 40mg Nolva ed week one etc... pct is 4 weeks long

3) aromasin should be dosed every other day at 12.5mg

As for cost of test it depends on the source which we have many here. If you want to send me a pm, I can hook you up with a price list for Biotech labs, which is very high quality gear

Money, money, money

You don't need to run 500mg of test your first cycle. 300-350 is plenty and you really should run a full 12 weeks.

I would take that cycle and add some sarms into it to enhance it a little. Also your pct is incomplete. I'll give you a compete layout on how I'd run the cycle

Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

this is a good cycle here

hey bro... you definitely don't run a long estered test for only 8 weeks.. thats basically pointless... a long ester takes nearly 4 weeks to even get going so as you can see 8 weeks is a complete waste.. you need to be at 12 weeks... rick gave you an excellent starting cycle.. i like his plan a lot... what i need to know is what your main goal is from the cycle... you never made one mention of what your wanting to accomplish, rather just that you wanted to run a cycle.. vague questions get vague answers bro... you have to help me to help you

hey bro... you definitely don't run a long estered test for only 8 weeks.. thats basically pointless... a long ester takes nearly 4 weeks to even get going so as you can see 8 weeks is a complete waste.. you need to be at 12 weeks... rick gave you an excellent starting cycle.. i like his plan a lot... what i need to know is what your main goal is from the cycle... you never made one mention of what your wanting to accomplish, rather just that you wanted to run a cycle.. vague questions get vague answers bro... you have to help me to help you

Whats up Dylan. Absolutely I did forget to mention this, sorry. I guess this does make the question vague however at the same time I'm not really sure what to expect nor what I can actually accomplish having never run anything other than the prohormones that I screwed up 10 years ago. A goal I would like to see and feel how I look is to get to 205lbs at 10%. I have my diet set up at 3000 calories, 300g carbs, 225g protein, 100g fat. I train 6 days a week and rest Sunday. Thanks for your help. I was hoping I'd hear from you.

Whats up Dylan. Absolutely I did forget to mention this, sorry. I guess this does make the question vague however at the same time I'm not really sure what to expect nor what I can actually accomplish having never run anything other than the prohormones that I screwed up 10 years ago. A goal I would like to see and feel how I look is to get to 205lbs at 10%. I have my diet set up at 3000 calories, 300g carbs, 225g protein, 100g fat. I train 6 days a week and rest Sunday. Thanks for your help. I was hoping I'd hear from you.
hey bro... its completely fine to not know what to expect but you would still have a goal or what exactly would the point be to doing anything without a goal?? that would not even make sense... i would raise your protein and lower carbs... get them closer or even higher protein... i will echo ricks recommendation now knowing your goal except i would consider adding mk2866 to the stack as well... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/mk-2866-ostabolic-ostarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-12 test cyp 350 - 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom