napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

19 year old can use mk-677 or peptides

big juice daddy

hello everyone i know very well steroids is not for teenagers. but i want to know can a 18 to 19 year old boy can use mk-677 or GH peptides like GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC 1295 etc for increase height.

hello everyone i know very well steroids is not for teenagers. but i want to know can a 18 to 19 year old boy can use mk-677 or GH peptides like GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC 1295 etc for increase height.

That would be pointless to run them for that reason, considering growth plates are already fused at that point. MK-677 and peptides is not going to make him taller. It doesn't work that way

That would be pointless to run them for that reason, considering growth plates are already fused at that point. MK-677 and peptides is not going to make him taller. It doesn't work that way

thanks bro for info. but what happens if the growth plates are open on that age. does then this peptides are benificial.

thanks bro for info. but what happens if the growth plates are open on that age. does then this peptides are benificial.

I suppose it's possible to have some benefit, but for one growth plates do fuse at a much , much earlier age....not long after puberty

Second thing is peptides are only a fragment so they offer little benefit as it is

I suppose it's possible to have some benefit, but for one growth plates do fuse at a much , much earlier age....not long after puberty

Second thing is peptides are only a fragment so they offer little benefit as it is

ohk i understood it means peptides and sarms mk-677 are safe tor early 19 years old guys.

I don't see any negatives, but usually Natural GH levels at that age are very high, so the benefits they see from it would be less

brother does this peptides and mk-677 provide same benefits like taking 2 to 4 ius for growth hormones. or how much growth hormone can secret by this peptides or mk-677.

brother does this peptides and mk-677 provide same benefits like taking 2 to 4 ius for growth hormones. or how much growth hormone can secret by this peptides or mk-677.
It's impossible to give an accurate answer on that. I've heard some people compare it to 2 ius of GH, but thats open to interpretation.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

mk677 is the closest thing you can get to hgh... peptides work to a point, but nothing drastic nor really worth the time and effort of use... they are very very annoying to use as they require several pins a day and the effect does not show as you can get with other compounds... at 19, there are three sarms to choose that have no suppression... mk677, gw-501516 and sr9009... all are great options... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find

mk677 is the closest thing you can get to hgh... peptides work to a point, but nothing drastic nor really worth the time and effort of use... they are very very annoying to use as they require several pins a day and the effect does not show as you can get with other compounds... at 19, there are three sarms to choose that have no suppression... mk677, gw-501516 and sr9009... all are great options... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find

thanks sir big fan of urs. thanks for providing such a grt info.

thanks sir big fan of urs. thanks for providing such a grt info.

i appreciate the support bro... if you need help anytime, just let me know... ill guide you the right way... the safest yet most effective way... just let me know how i can help anytime... i really like a stack of mk677 and gw-501516... you get the best of everything with no suppression and very little side effects... remember that 677 needs to be ran 6 months at the minimum but a year is the best and most effective way...

i appreciate the support bro... if you need help anytime, just let me know... ill guide you the right way... the safest yet most effective way... just let me know how i can help anytime... i really like a stack of mk677 and gw-501516... you get the best of everything with no suppression and very little side effects... remember that 677 needs to be ran 6 months at the minimum but a year is the best and most effective way...
]]

thanks sir its all about your love and support sir. u really,,, really helping peoples and making us knowledgeable. u savings peoples life's .
and can gw-501516 can be run 16 weeks straight ???

]]

thanks sir its all about your love and support sir. u really,,, really helping peoples and making us knowledgeable. u savings peoples life's .
and can gw-501516 can be run 16 weeks straight ???

im more than happy to help bro...

so what you would do is this... run gw and mk677 together for 16 weeks... stop gw for 2-3 weeks while continuing 677... then you can bring gw back into the mix after 2-3 weeks and do the same cycle again...

im more than happy to help bro...

so what you would do is this... run gw and mk677 together for 16 weeks... stop gw for 2-3 weeks while continuing 677... then you can bring gw back into the mix after 2-3 weeks and do the same cycle again...

ohk i got it, and sir what about others sarms like lgd-4033 and rad 140 , can boys who is in theirs 20s can use this sarms.

Top Bottom