napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

175mg test e with 175mg masteron or 50mg proviron for TRT cruise

Mark Diesel

Hey guys, anyone have any opinions here? Looking for performance, and aesthetic benefits. Something has come up as an opportunity for me, and I need to shred up. It has happened at a very unpredictable time, and I need my options to be limited because I’m literally finishing up a 17 week blast. I like my health, and I like feeling my blasts. But I also need to look the part. I’ve already added cardio into my regiment, which is weird being a powerlifter lol. I was contemplating stacking with 66mg of S4 and 25mg of mk677. But I might not commit to the SARMs if mast could replace proviron and S4. Usually on my cruise I run 175mg test, 50mg proviron, with 75mg S4, and I can keep my gains the same as other powerlifters who cruise at 350-500mg of test. I’ve never run mast, so I would appreciate any input. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'll get more from 50mg of Proviron than 175mg of Mast.

Cardio will help but if you want to "get shredded" you'll have to do that in the kitchen.

I think you'll get more from 50mg of Proviron than 175mg of Mast.

Cardio will help but if you want to "get shredded" you'll have to do that in the kitchen.

Yes I eat very clean, minus my carb backload for powerlifting. I eat a fuck load of carbs and sometimes fats of whatever kind before bed, especially big lifts. This helps a lot with strength, and it also helps with my sleep. This is the only part of my diet that will have to change. It will definitely be the hardest part. I’m 235lbs and probably 10-12% body fat. I’d like to be in the 8% range for this.1D126431-29B2-426D-9D14-DC1C4D038827_L0_001.jpg

Looking good bro.... We're about to same bf%. I'd love to get down to 8% year round myself. I've been losing weight since I broke my collar bone I'm probably down to 10% because my appetite is low.

Looking good bro.... We're about to same bf%. I'd love to get down to 8% year round myself. I've been losing weight since I broke my collar bone I'm probably down to 10% because my appetite is low.

Thanks man! Yeah 8% would be nice, the wifey would probably enjoy it too🤣. I’ll stick with proviron and S4. It’s worked well in the past so I probably shouldn’t change it up. Cutting back on the before bed face stuffing and adding 20 minutes of cardio is going to be frustrating and tough for sure.

Thanks man! Yeah 8% would be nice, the wifey would probably enjoy it too🤣. I’ll stick with proviron and S4. It’s worked well in the past so I probably shouldn’t change it up. Cutting back on the before bed face stuffing and adding 20 minutes of cardio is going to be frustrating and tough for sure.

Mast is great in the 500-800 range. Anything lower than that I would recommend Proviron.

Top Bottom