napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 week study on Ostarine

gymrat827

BACKGROUND:

Cachexia, also known as muscle wasting, is a complex metabolic condition characterized by loss of skeletal muscle and a decline in physical function. Muscle wasting is associated with cancer, sarcopenia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, end-stage renal disease, and other chronic conditions and results in significant morbidity and mortality. GTx-024 (enobosarm) is a nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that has tissue-selective anabolic effects in muscle and bone, while sparing other androgenic tissue related to hair growth in women and prostate effects in men. GTx-024 has demonstrated promising pharmacologic effects in preclinical studies and favorable safety and pharmacokinetic profiles in phase I investigation.

METHODS:

A 12-week double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II clinical trial was conducted to evaluate GTx-024 in 120 healthy elderly men (>60 years of age) and postmenopausal women. The primary endpoint was total lean body mass assessed by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, and secondary endpoints included physical function, body weight, insulin resistance, and safety.

RESULTS:

GTx-024 treatment resulted in dose-dependent increases in total lean body mass that were statistically significant (P?<?0.001, 3 mg vs. placebo) and clinically meaningful. There were also significant improvements in physical function (P?=?0.013, 3 mg vs. placebo) and insulin resistance (P?=?0.013, 3 mg vs. placebo). The incidence of adverse events was similar between treatment groups.

CONCLUSION:

GTx-024 showed a dose-dependent improvement in total lean body mass and physical function and was well tolerated. GTx-024 may be useful in the prevention and/or treatment of muscle wasting associated with cancer and other chronic diseases.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22031847

gymrat827 said:
BACKGROUND:

Cachexia, also known as muscle wasting, is a complex metabolic condition characterized by loss of skeletal muscle and a decline in physical function. Muscle wasting is associated with cancer, sarcopenia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, end-stage renal disease, and other chronic conditions and results in significant morbidity and mortality. GTx-024 (enobosarm) is a nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) that has tissue-selective anabolic effects in muscle and bone, while sparing other androgenic tissue related to hair growth in women and prostate effects in men. GTx-024 has demonstrated promising pharmacologic effects in preclinical studies and favorable safety and pharmacokinetic profiles in phase I investigation.

METHODS:

A 12-week double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II clinical trial was conducted to evaluate GTx-024 in 120 healthy elderly men (>60 years of age) and postmenopausal women. The primary endpoint was total lean body mass assessed by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, and secondary endpoints included physical function, body weight, insulin resistance, and safety.

RESULTS:

GTx-024 treatment resulted in dose-dependent increases in total lean body mass that were statistically significant (P?<?0.001, 3 mg vs. placebo) and clinically meaningful. There were also significant improvements in physical function (P?=?0.013, 3 mg vs. placebo) and insulin resistance (P?=?0.013, 3 mg vs. placebo). The incidence of adverse events was similar between treatment groups.

CONCLUSION:

GTx-024 showed a dose-dependent improvement in total lean body mass and physical function and was well tolerated. GTx-024 may be useful in the prevention and/or treatment of muscle wasting associated with cancer and other chronic diseases.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22031847

Awesome info! This study points out very well just how powerful and effective Ostarine can be for anabolism. Thanks for sharing

Is this a new study? Good info though. I better acquire some more for week twelve cause Id really like to lean out more than I already have. Just finished PE s4 and still taking GW and "Enobo". Sadly I've waisted a lot of it moving and being sick but I figured I wasn't eating much anyway. Sorry, I'm dragging on, but I really am blown away by at least the S4 side effects lmao! I mean it sucks but if shows how powerful it really is and I've leaned out although not optimally by any means by my own fault. Thanks for posting, it's really encouraging to read the journals on these compounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for posting this brother... this is what mk what created for and its intended use... it was created to prevent muscle wastage in cancer and osteoperosis patients... it obviously carries multiple benefits but this study just further indicates how truly effective it is...

its just a mild anabolic IMHO.

what makes it so great is the fact you can use it in so many different scenarios.......a stand alone cycle. pct, a bridge, etc, etc. Literally you can stick in a bottle of osta or 2 anywhere.

gymrat827 said:

what makes it so great is the fact you can use it in so many different scenarios.......a stand alone cycle. pct, a bridge, etc, etc. Literally you can stick in a bottle of osta or 2 anywhere.

i completely agree... very well said... its so versatile... it literally has a place everywhere... its always been the most popular overall amongst most used and there's a damn good reason for that...

There's no question about it that Ostarine is the most versatile sarm of them all. It can be used in such a variety of purposes, on cycle and off.

DylanGemelli said:
gymrat827 said:

i completely agree... very well said... its so versatile... it literally has a place everywhere... its always been the most popular overall amongst most used and there's a damn good reason for that...

thats why i like it. LGD has a lil too much punch to be used in certain spots (pct) and s4 isnt ideal certain times. But osta is way way different.

Hello my friends.

I want to ask where can i order good Ostarine. And what can you recomend me when using Ostarine. Do i need some pct and if, what do i need and how much?

Thanks in advance,

Matevz

Re: RE: Re: 12 week study on Ostarine

Siljo3 said:
Hello my friends.

I want to ask where can i order good Ostarine. And what can you recomend me when using Ostarine. Do i need some pct and if, what do i need and how much?

Thanks in advance,

Matevz
Get your Ostarine from www.pureessencesarms.com It is the highest quality and best out there. They are also our forum sponsor hete

You want to run it at 25mg per day, up to 12 weeks, and use Clomid for PCT at 25mg per day for 4 weeks

Ok thank you. I want also stack it with GW, can you tell menhow much do i need it. I will Buy it from pureessencesarms.

Do i need to run any test booster during the cycle?if so, can you tell me when do i need to start it and which test booster do you recomend? U think hcgenerate would be ok?

Where can i get good Clomid?

Thank you for everything,

Matevz

Re: RE: Re: 12 week study on Ostarine

Siljo3 said:
Ok thank you. I want also stack it with GW, can you tell menhow much do i need it. I will Buy it from pureessencesarms.

Do i need to run any test booster during the cycle?if so, can you tell me when do i need to start it and which test booster do you recomend? U think hcgenerate would be ok?

Where can i get good Clomid?

Thank you for everything,

Matevz
GW you would want to run at 20mg ED. A bottle will last you a month at that dose. No test booster needed on cycle. Just run the clomid for PCT. Biotech here has it which I can get you a price list for

Hi:

I ordered some LGD I will let you know how it goes, I thought it would be a bump up from MK. I am going to run it with my cutting cycle to help get lean and get rid of some fat. Should be interesting :D I am trying to make all kinds of gains! LOL

mixc8 said:
Hi:

I ordered some LGD I will let you know how it goes, I thought it would be a bump up from MK. I am going to run it with my cutting cycle to help get lean and get rid of some fat. Should be interesting :D I am trying to make all kinds of gains! LOL

as you will! make sure to keep us updated on the results bro!

Hello my friends.

When is the best time to take Ostarine, Aromasin and Arimidex? GW 30 min before workout right?

Siljo3 said:
Hello my friends.

When is the best time to take Ostarine, Aromasin and Arimidex? GW 30 min before workout right?

Osta and lgd are both first thing in the morning... Gw is 30 minutes before your workout and on non workout days first thing in the am and s4 is split doses... One first thing in the morning and the other 4-6 hours later

Siljo3 said:
Hello my friends.

I take everything in the morning myself in a single dose. GW should be taken before workouts for best results, but I also workout in the morning anyways. Another exception is S4 where you will do the morning dose, then another dose 6-8 hours later. It's the only one that needs a split dose

Siljo3 said:
Thank you.

What about Aromasin and arimidex?

you should always have an ai on hand regardless of what your using as you just never know if something can cause gyno flare.. even things that do not convert to estrogen have caused some problems before with no explanation or scientific reasoning...

Top Bottom