napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

100mg eod or 75mg ed

m555zma

I can't figure out which is best for tren. Someone experienced please tell me which you prefer for tren dosage.. Thanks

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with...

I can't figure out which is best for tren. Someone experienced please tell me which you prefer for tren dosage.. Thanks

Well those are different dosages. 75mg ED is much higher than 100mg EOD, which is the same as 150mg EOD

What is your stats, goals, and experience?

Cycle history: started test cyp 1 year ago. Been running 500mg/week. Blast and cruise, not cycling.
Been on eq for 3 weeks. 400mg/week (I know its low)

32yrs old, 205lbs 5'9, 12% by
Goals? Big and ripped

Diet and training on point. I have a coach

so you want to run tren with no other cycle experience other than test.. you are going to be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with that...

I think it's a bit premature to jump on tren right now. I'd stick with test and eq or test and primo

Yeah tren is a terrible idea at this point. Stick to less harsh compounds

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Cycle history: started test cyp 1 year ago. Been running 500mg/week. Blast and cruise, not cycling.
Been on eq for 3 weeks. 400mg/week (I know its low)

32yrs old, 205lbs 5'9, 12% by
Goals? Big and ripped

Diet and training on point. I have a coach

Wait, you've been running 500 mg's of test a week for 1 year?

That's not a cycle BTW.

Why are you doing this? You seem a little young for TRT.

500mg a week for a year? Damn bro that's excessive.

And adding tren is not your best option either. Get about 3-4 cycles under your belt then re-visit teen

So you blasted 500mg a week of test a year straight and you're my height and 205lbs?
Not to be a dick, but your diet and training can't be on point unless you were like >180 starting out. And the combination of 'big and ripped' and tren aren't a likely combination. You definitely need some more experience in compounds and what they do/can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I need a different coach . and I've been cutting for about 6 months. So I went from 245lbs to 205 .

So you want to be "big" but you cut to lose weight? Talk about counter productive. At 500mg of test, you should have been putting weight on, not losing.

Get a new coach.

Maybe I need a different coach . and I've been cutting for about 6 months. So I went from 245lbs to 205 .

Dude who the fuck cuts for 6 months? 18 weeks yeah, but 6 months!?!???!??? Dude post a body pic so we can get an idea of what's going on. I'm not trying to be a hard ass, but you dropped 40 pounds already... shit how cut you wanna be?

Oh boy I will pull up a seat with NY and Buen and watch

Blast and cruise. Not cycle. But yes, I haven't cruised yet
Holy fucking shit dude. Wtf for?? A year? That's retarded and you won't gain shit from it. Your myostatin levels would be through the roof. Your blood is probably as thick as oil right now. Are you trying to have a heart attack, because that's exactly what you're doing to yourself. I know exactly what staying on high doses too long does. It killed a friend of mine at 46 years old. Dropped dead from a massive heart attack 3 years ago.

Top Bottom