napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1-Andro & 4-Andro together

cheesnoo

Morning Dylan,

Just want to say... I have enjoyed your You-Tube videos and I am finding your information very helpful.

I recently watched your videos on 1-Andro & 4-Andro. About two months ago I completed a five week cycle using Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max V2. I gained about 6 pounds of quality muscle and some considerable strength gains around the 3rd week of use. During the cycle and after I have been using a cycle support product from Species Nutrition called Testolyze. The product seems to work well and the owner of the company Dave Palumbo recommends it for PCT and to keep test levels in check on a daily use. I believe on your site you have recommended Cycle Assist…correct? Also the only thing I noticed around the 3rd week was my breast area around the nipple was very tender…maybe due to the increase of the estrogen in the body…but shouldn’t the PCT take care of that?

My question to you is would you use 1-Andro & 4-Andro together as an alternative to oral or injectable steroids for gains. Are they safe with no long-term side effects???........... I asked the same question to Dave Palumbo and he responded by saying… “We do not know the long-term effects of this type of products because they have only been around for a short time….same thing with SARMS products. We do know the effects of steroid use because they have been around for the last 50 years”.

Your thoughts……………. ?

Morning Dylan,

Just want to say... I have enjoyed your You-Tube videos and I am finding your information very helpful.

I recently watched your videos on 1-Andro & 4-Andro. About two months ago I completed a five week cycle using Primeval Labs 1 Andro Max V2. I gained about 6 pounds of quality muscle and some considerable strength gains around the 3rd week of use. During the cycle and after I have been using a cycle support product from Species Nutrition called Testolyze. The product seems to work well and the owner of the company Dave Palumbo recommends it for PCT and to keep test levels in check on a daily use. I believe on your site you have recommended Cycle Assist…correct? Also the only thing I noticed around the 3rd week was my breast area around the nipple was very tender…maybe due to the increase of the estrogen in the body…but shouldn’t the PCT take care of that?

My question to you is would you use 1-Andro & 4-Andro together as an alternative to oral or injectable steroids for gains. Are they safe with no long-term side effects???........... I asked the same question to Dave Palumbo and he responded by saying… “We do not know the long-term effects of this type of products because they have only been around for a short time….same thing with SARMS products. We do know the effects of steroid use because they have been around for the last 50 years”.

Your thoughts……………. ?
bro, please on what dave palumbo recommends... i could care less what he recommends... of course the owner of the company is going to feed you that bull shit!! andro products ARE GARBAGE... they do NOTHING at all.. they are the biggest waste out there... i made those videos trying to be subjective and as i point out in each video, these are the facts "they say" for their marketing but i also indicate i do not agree but i saved other videos for my opinion on this trash... Im LOL about the sarms comment... if you want to listen to a guy with a motive, just be careful and be prepared for either disappointment or a hard lesson

Top Bottom