napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nandrolone

1. Mark Diesel

Prolactin related question regarding nandrolones

Will one nandrolone have a more significant effect on prolactin, between deca and trenbolone? I seem to have more issues with tren than I do with deca, and I was wondering if it was just me. Thanks
  2. T

Pharmacom Test Cyp, Deca, Dbol and Aromasin. Kind of a log. :)

Hey people, I made my first order with Pharmacom and arrived, so I will try to log my experience with my goodies! First time logging anything, so if you guys feel I missed something, just tell me! :) I will try and log something after every injection! Here goes. Stats before this cycle...
  3. T

NPP question for a newbie to nandrolones

Hi guys. This is my first post and I've got a question about NPP. But first some stats: I'm a healthy and (relatively) fit 52 year old. I like to use steroids to improve my health and overall condition, rather than for competition or to get huge. I've been weight-training on and off for about...
  4. Romes20

A few Deca questions - Nandrolones and Breathing/ Extending Caber past last pin?

Hey guys- On my first low-dose Deca run at the moment. Running about 250mg Test Cypionate/wk and 200-225mg Deca/wk about two weeks in. Had a few questions for those who might have similar experiences. I do have seasonal asthma that typically is exacerbated by rapid changes in weather or during...
Top Bottom