napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

domestic

1. S

China VS. US sarms

Buy sarms from China vs the US I want to just use my personal experience here. I have been working in the supplement industry for a long while. And have sold sarms for about 6 years now. And to preface this that I’m saying goes for all supplements but I think in particular the grey market...
  2. M

Domestic Source For Dostinex....

Hey all, As title states, wondering if any of you gentlemen could help me with a domestic (USA) source for Dostinex? I would greatly appreciate it...trying to get all supplies within the states due to only having 1 good address left. Thanks for any help
  3. J

MGP On Point

Haven't posted in awhile because work has been crazy and I've been on prep for awhile, but I just wanted to take a second to give MGP a shout. I've used a whole lot of sources (both on and off this forum) and run pretty heavy cycles so I order frequently and can tell the difference between low...
  4. J

Bgs

Placed my first ever domestic order through Iwannagofaster and was very pleased with the service. Was fast,efficient and discreet. Look forward to using the product and will definitely use in the future as long as everything goes well with the products.
  5. J

Real, Quality Anavar

Hi all, I am looking for a new domestic anavar source for my wife. Anyone (preferably women) have experience with var from domestic sources on here? My biggest fear is ordering her Dbol in place of the var. She does her own cycle research, but I'm in charge of sources, which means it's my fault...
  6. J

Humalog

After researching for the last 6 months, I've decided to throw insulin into the mix. Can't afford GH at the levels I need to break through the next barrier, so I've decided to give the slin a run. I understand that dangers, but I've done my research and I'll be taking all the precautionary...
Top Bottom