napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarala

1. S

RANT: Happy Father's day .....and I got some dad's eye split open bleeding :-(

I had a heavy shoulder day and I was only last exercise so I used the easy Life fitness shoulder press machine (as pictured). Well I planned to go up to 4 plates on each side. But some fool who I don't know tried to hold up the counter weight as I was on my second set (which was pretty light). I...
  2. S

Sarala's 9.5 th week review

Hi all, A bit late here. But I'm back with full strength and more. Several changes that I haven't seen before. I grow a full inch arm circumference (this is huge for my 5'3 height), shoulder caps, my jaw muscles tho ahahahahah make my face rounder,; lower body soleus and outer thigh muscles...
  3. S

Sarala's 8th week review

Hi there, Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day. I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll...
  4. S

Sarala's 7th week review.................cold made me crazy

You can only plan all you want but life throw you a curve ball. I've spent the last 5 days sick of cold I got from the lady across my office. Arghh. Out of the gym for 5 days. The good news is before I got sick, I was at 148 (the heaviest I've been on this first cycle). As my head keep saying...
  5. S

Sarala's 6 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Sarala's week 6 progress……sarms got me marriage proposals lol…...........jk So the biggest change this week was Size. And where I put on my size. My week 6 ends tomorrow. I went up 2 clothing sizes and except the waist went the other direction. Shoulders and thighs are most noticeable...
  6. S

Got a new Tattoo! .....accidentally

"Ivanko" ;-p
  7. S

Sarala's 5 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Here we go, The fifth week has been the most changing for me and it felt like the change happened overnight. Before: 11.5, ---I am now in 10.1BF lean. Keeping all factors the same (no diet down, same workout routines). Before: 148 lbs, ---I am now at 145 lbs though. Before: 85% regular...
Top Bottom