napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

triple stack

1. J

Sarms Triple Stack vs Test Anavar Primo and triple stack for high BF

I am currently 33 years old 6 foot 4 inches 280 lbs 25% bodyfat on my bodyfat meter Omicron I want to build lean muscle and cut up, I am not sure I want to lose weight because when I lose weight I lose potential strength gains, my diet is very clean, I only eat lean proteins like chicken, lean...
  2. W

Newbie seeking diet approval

What's up guys. I've been interested in Sarms for a while. Finally bought some today. The shop near my house sold me a 3 in 1 sarm formula. 1 pill is 25mg S4 / 15mg Osta / 10mg GW- instructions state one pill in the morning, one at night. Also loaded up on BCAAs, Creatine, and Preworkout with...
  3. J

Triple Stack or Duo Stack?

Dylan & Friends... Need some help here... noob to sarms/test and was thinking duo stack of GW+MK2866 or triple stack GW, MK2866, and S4 OR Test cycle with jump start with sarms... no idea what to start with. Sarms first then test? Sarm kick start with test? Stats: 44 male, 5'9", 175lbs...
  4. G

First sarms triple stack log

This is going to be my first ever log, so bear with me. I'm a 35 year old male 5'6" 185 pounds with about 15% body fat and have been lifting for 16 years. I'm starting a triple stack of the GW (25mg day), S4 (25mg twice daily), and Ostarine (25mg day). The only other supplements that I'm...
Top Bottom