napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dga

1. K

Opinions on Sarm Cycle LGD GW SR RAD

Hey guys, New to the forum and I was wondering if anybody would be willing to give me some advice, this would be my first sarm cycle and I know Dylan has mentioned some of this information on previous posts but unsure if his answers have changed since then. I'm trying to cut down from 260...
  2. D

First cycle SARM and where to buy

hello everyone, I'm 24 years old I'm 1.90 weight 80kg and my object is to put as much lean mass as possible. what do you think of 1-12 Ostarina (MK-2866) 20mg 1-12 Ligandrol (LGD-4033) 10 mg 9-12 DGA POST CT 13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25 also what is the safest site to buy online? I live in Italy...
  3. M

Post CT & TRT

I saw your video on the new DGA Post CT. I was wondering if you can use this on cycle/trt(rather than HCG), and what the dosage & frequency would be. Much appreciated
  4. T

Congratulations on the new products Dylan!

Quick little message to you Dylan! :) I think I'm speaking for everyone on the forum when I say you deserve everything coming your way my man! Now questions come up like, "If my pct is 8 weeks, do I take your Post CT for those full 8 weeks or do you start taking it just before PCT?" Without a...
Top Bottom