napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

new guy

1. M

Introduction and Advice

Hi! I’m new to the site but have been trolling around for a few months reading and learning. I thought it was time to introduce myself and ask for for advice on my next cycle. I’ve learned that it’s best to start with some stats and background first: Age:39 6’5” 235lbs ~13-16% bf Training...
  2. C

New SARMS Cycle First Time Help

Hey all, (Love your vids btw Dylan, taught me a ton) Age:27 Height: 5'10" Weight: 192 Body fat%: 9.8% Years of training: Lifting the last 6 years, seriously lifting and dieting this last 5 months Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): no history...
  3. L

My source is gone!!!

Hello everyone - I've been doing online search and this seems to be, by far, the most comprehensive, legit, place for information there is. Thank you all for keeping it clean. I'm 36yo, I have been lifting for almost 11 years. When I was in my mid 20s I had a great physique due to lifting...
  4. R

New Member Into

Hey guys, glad to be here.Not sure if I am posting in the right section, still figuring out the forum. After watching so many of Dylans and by his recommendation, finally a member to the forum! Very excited to learn and pickup things from fellow members. Currently running my first cycle...
  5. A

New guy introduction

Hey everyone, new guy here... I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I've been following the forums for a few months and decided to make an account so I can be more active! A little about me without getting too personal, I'm 30yo, I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years and just...
  6. K

Introduction

Hi all, I'm new here (obviously,) but I've been browsing the board for about a month now, so since I created an account about two weeks ago, I figured it would be best to introduce myself. My stats are below: Age:29 turning 30 soon Weight 236 Height 5'11" BF%: I would estimate about 20%, but...
Top Bottom