napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid

1. FinestQueers

🎄 Holiday Special Offer Buy 3 Get 1 Free! 🔥

Holiday Special Offers! https://finestgears.to/product-category/usa-warehouse/usa-9/ https://finestgears.to/product-category/usa-warehouse/usa-15/
  2. G

Looking for Oral only cycle advice

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a oral only steroid cycle. I have done 2 cycles of LGD at this point. I want to do a oral only steroid cycle now. I have been looking at TBol, Anavar, Primo like individually not like all stacked together. I have read in some places that oral only cycles are usually...
  3. J

First cycle help

Hello, Can I have some advice on my steroid cycle and PCT? I'm, Age : 29 Height 160 cm Weight 64 kg Fat% 10-13 Goal : gain muscle and maintain around 10% body fat. Lifting Experience : 4 years Steroid Cycle Week 1-10: test-e 300mg/week. Week 1-15 : Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD PCT week 12-15: nolvadex...
  4. I

Steroid Cycle

Hi...my name is rushi and i am 23 yrs old... I want to start my new test e and boldenone eq cycle...Please suggest how much teste e and boldenone eq should i take/week?
  5. T

12 week cycle Test stacked with tbol

Hey guys , new to isarms , been researching to do a 12 weeks cycle of test and 4-6 weeks of tbol - running 1 -12 weeks of 500mg of test a week and 6 weeks of tbol at 60 mgs and pct is nolvadex 20mg for 2 weeks and clomid 50mg for 2 weeks ? Any helps or suggestions would be helpful this is my...
  6. A

My first cycle

Sir i am training for 1.5 yrs and now i want to start cycle for advance gains. Pls tell oral cycle which is perfect for first time.
  7. E

SARMS bridge or time off?

I've recently completed my first cycle of test-e 500mg week 1-12, test-p week 13-14 125mg EoD and dbol 40mg week 1-5 with a 4 week nolva (40, 20, 20, 20) and clomid (50, 25, 25, 25) PCT aswell as a complete 7 weeks of and counting. So my question is, now that I've ordered a bridge cycle from...
  8. M

before running use what Steroiods products

before running use what Steroiods products , wanna get a hige score
Top Bottom