napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

australia

1. T

Auslabs reviews

Hey bros, Old man wants to do a stack of MK-2866 and MK-677, I’m helping him out and trying to source QUALITY products. After speaking with SARMSX they’ve informed me that they can no longer ship to Australia due to customs issues. Is auslabs reliable? Or if not are there any companies based...
  2. Z

Aus source

Hi just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a source that ships to Australia
  3. R

Any reliable Australian sources?

Searched throughout forum and can't seem to find much regarding sources for Australia. There was a few sites i found from reddit but no user data to backup quality etc, they have feedback on there site but that can easily be faked. I'm after the following: Anabolicum (LGD-4033) Cardarine...
  4. B

Ostarine Aus Source

Hey guys Pretty straight forward, anyone know a legit site to order Ostarine for delivery to Sydney Australia. Can anyone share their experiences with the product Much appreciated
  5. S

Aussie Sarms source

Hi Guys Have any of you Aussie blokes purchased any stuff from AUSLABS - http://www.auslabs.com.au ? I've purchased some GW and have just began using it. Will be keen to see if its quality.
Top Bottom