napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

intro

1. K

Introduction, First SARMS Cycle Advise

Hey Bros, Happy to be on the forum - Much respect. Stats: 35 y.o., 5'11", 185 lbs., 20% BF. Goals: Recomp. (with help from SARMS stack). Nutrition/Supplements: High-fat, Ketogenic, Paleo diet, low-carb, (mostly grass-fed beef, and organic greens) intermittent fasting, vitamins, minerals...
  2. N

nupert77 Intro

Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum and so this will serve as my introduction 40 years old 270 lbs 6'1" 15-20% body fat I've been lifting on and off since high school, graduated 1995 and then really made it more of a lifestyle while enlisted, USMC 0341. 95-99. Did another 4 years in the...
  3. L

Hi Guys, Been lurking for a while. Decided to introduce myself. 28 year old male 6ft 180lbs 7%BF. Been weight training for about 8 years now. Fairly new to the world of AAS in the sense tbat ive only ran 3 cycles to date. Currently planning on starting my 4th next month. Just thought id...
  4. R

New Member Into

Hey guys, glad to be here.Not sure if I am posting in the right section, still figuring out the forum. After watching so many of Dylans and by his recommendation, finally a member to the forum! Very excited to learn and pickup things from fellow members. Currently running my first cycle...
  5. K

Introduction

Hi all, I'm new here (obviously,) but I've been browsing the board for about a month now, so since I created an account about two weeks ago, I figured it would be best to introduce myself. My stats are below: Age:29 turning 30 soon Weight 236 Height 5'11" BF%: I would estimate about 20%, but...
  6. The_Gat5

FNG Intro/First Cycle Questions

FNG here: 28 5'9" 167lbs 12-15% bf (haven't checked in a while and I can never be 100% sure because of lighting lol) I lift for about 1hr30 6 days a week and eat pretty clean, I just have to avoid the junk my girl cooks sometimes (effin biscuits with ham and cheese inside for dinner, how is...
Top Bottom