napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids

1. S

Cutting cycle questions

Hi I am a new member with the forum! I’m looking to begin a sarms cutting stack. I am currently 101.5 kg, with what I assume to be around 25-30 percent body fat. Most my fat is stored on my belly which is due to what believe is medication side effects of serequel. From the research I’ve done...
  2. Black and Red Futuristic Tech Review Youtube Banner.png

Black and Red Futuristic Tech Review Youtube Banner.png

Buy high-quality steroids
  3. FinestQueers

Finestgears - Beligas Got New Products 💉💊

Your Favorite High Quality Beligas brand has new and improved products with high potency! Blends and many more are already available in Beligas brand! These new Beligas products are available in USA and INT warehouse. Load up your cart now! Check out for more new Beligas products...
  4. Cocopiny

Cutting cycle advice for classic physique bodybuilder

Hey All Hopefully I’m not breaking rules by asking for stack advice? Currently this is me- 97kg naked 18.3’ arms off pump 16-18% bodyfat Most recent two cycles- Cut cycle- Masteron,400- 600mg/wk wk1-12 Test sustnanon 250- 500mg-750mg wk1-12 Winstrol- 20-40mg wk6-12 Anavar- 20-40mg wk1-12...
  5. FinestQueers

New Finestgears -Build your Ultimate Body Fast

Finestgears.to has been in business for more than 5years. As you know FinestGears has long been known for excellent service and attention to detail. Has a wide range of high-quality anabolic steroids, HGH, and peptides at unbeatable prices. Whether your goal is to gain muscle while...
  6. Cocopiny

Gaining mass beyond Natural Capacity

Dear Friends Firstly I want to say no I’m not natural and have not been for years (in case the title confused you). My stats atm are - 174cm, 88kg @ ~8% body fat. Been training hardcore for almost a decade now and on gear this is the end of my 3rd year. I’ve clearly achieved and surpassed my...
  7. A

Test and Anavar

I plan on taking a cycle of Anavar in a few months. I am constantly reading and being told I should stack var with testosterone, but I do not quite understand the exact process of this. In summary, what testosterone should I stack with Anavar? Also, I plan on talking about 60 to 70 mg a day for...
  8. OSGear

Injectable Steroids on OSGear

TRY our BIG selection of PREMIUM injectables! LINK -> https://osgear.ws/category/injectable-steroids PROMO CODE 30% OFF -> OFF30
  9. C

Tren Hex + Test Cyp + Anadrol ++ (w/ SARMS) question

I am on PCT after a 14-week Primo/Test/Deca cycle. When my 6-week PCT is through, I'd like to know how long I should wait before beginning this cycle: Trex Hex: 200 mg/wk 1-10 Test Cypionate: 600 mg/wk 1-12 Anadrol 50 mg/day for weeks 1-6 The added twist here is that I have other things to...
  10. J

Post Cycle Nightmare

Heres every detail of what I experienced so far after being forced to stop cycle Everything was good until one day my arm went completely numb and heart started pounding in my chest, couldnt even close my my hand nor lay down on my left side cuz It would make me feel even worse, my left side of...
  11. M

Newbie Test Cyp cycle and post cycle advise

Hi guys sure it's been asked before but need some advice as I've just started test cyp 10 week cycle. - Taking 200mg every Monday eve and Friday Monday (started today). - I've been advised to take T3 25 twice daily throughout cycle. Post cycle T3 25 for 2 weeks and 1 clomid everyday for 4...
  12. J

Side effects after Stopping Cycle cold turkey

Hello everyone I was on test 250 ew for 12 weeks took the hcg for for 2 weeks after last injection but when I started taking the clomid and the nolva and I started to feel very irritaded very emotional even at low doses so I literraly stopped taking them and now the only side effect that...
  13. Cocopiny

Getting ULTRA SHREDDED

Hey guys, so I’m running 14 wk cycle 1 week into it 350mg test every week (sust 250), will up to 500 by the end of cycle 400mg of primo every week, will up to 550 by end of cycle Clen (going to use in the final 4 weeks) I’m 77kg at 5ft 8, so not huge but not small have been on 4 cycles before...
  14. V

Second cycle

I already did my first cycle (test300 and winny) (50mg winny in the first and last two 2weeks with 1cc of test a week followed by 4weeks pct cycle (50mg for two weeks than 25mg for 2weeks) I gained about 25pounds on that cycle and kept about 20ish pounds (been off cycle for 2months now) I was...
  15. T

Cycle Advice

Hey, Planning a 12 week cycle. Test E 500mg Tren E 200 Winstrol 40mg for the first 6 weeks. Have Ai , HCG ,Clomid ,Nolva I'm 5ft 7 182lbs and 16% bodyfat My Third cycle Just intrested in cutting down a bit more and add nice lean mass what is everybody's thoughts or improvements for...
  16. J

First Test E/Var Cyle - W/ PICS

I started my first cycle on Feb 27 (5 weeks ago) and I've been running 300 mg test e pw. Will add 50mg var from week 6-12. I've been disappointed with the results so far. My weight has went up about 8lbs (4lbs of which was during) week 1 & 2 but I haven't really noticed much of a difference in...
  17. S

mk677 bloat

Hey guys, currently on - 500mg test EW - 12.5mg aromasin EOD im currently on a cut, the water retention i get from test e is not that bad when i control my estrogen and keep my water intake high, and steer away from bad carbs. my first 4 weeks i ran lgd-4033 and mk677 LGD dosed at: 8mg...
  18. J

Sex drive dead and doing every right! As far as I'm aware..

I literally have no idea what to do anymore! I've tried everything from A to Z... So I have been on and off cycles for the past 2 years. My issue is I keep running into sexual related disasters time and time again. My usually cycles consist of test and deca. Of course I have all protocols at...
  19. L

Advice Needed: Dbol + Winnie + Enant

My Past Experience I did enanthate a few years ago for about 2 cycles, got a some gains (but too not crazy because I didn't use too much, about 250mg a week) but I can't say I had side effects, or noticeable ones My Goals: I want to bulk and then cut to achieve a more athletic look than...
  20. S

Cardarine for fatloss

Hey guys. I am about to start cardarine for fatloss is there anything I should know before starting like some people are saying it causes cancer some are saying use s23. Anyone who used cardarine how effective it was for fatloss or should I use s23?
Top Bottom