napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sr9009

1. L

First SR9009 Cycle

Hi everyone, so I recently bought SR9009 Poly from Umbrella and I started taking it when I received it Thursday afternoon; therefore I was wondering could I take 30 mg in one time per day as long as I do my workout within the 4-5 hour timeframe it lasts ? Also my goal for using SR is fat loss...
  2. Dgator86

New Year Recomp Stack for couple

Hi all, I wanted to get some feedback on my stack design for my girlfriend and I. The goals of this is to lose bodyfat and grow muscle. I’m 6’1”, 216 @ 16.5% BF I don’t know hers off hand but she’s in better shape than me as a woman ———— Training: CrossFit - 4+ times per week Standard gym - 3...
  3. G

Female SR/GW

Dear Isarm users, My wife, ( Age 31, Height: 166 cm, Weight: 62.7KG ) wants to try GW/SR, her nutrition and her training are on point and she already lost 8 kilo in 3months. I was wondering what kind of results can she expect from this? Will the fat loss even accelerate more? When will she...
  4. G

26y/o female SR9009 first time

Hello, I have recently purchased SR9009 and would like to know what would be the best dosage for me. I am very new to this so please forgive me if i sound uneducated on the topic. 26 years, female, 160cms, 63kgs (138 pounds) I am looking to shed fat as I currently have built some muscle from...
  5. W

Sr9009 stupid question but need answer. Warning long post

I am a female 5'7 117 pounds, 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 weeks out from bikini comp. This prep has been awful. I have had low macros for about 2.5 months now, with 4 no carb (lean protein and greens only) and 3 days with 100p,30f,70c. No refeed, carb reload, free meal, and at 2 hours of cardio a day 1/2 an...
  6. U

SR9009 worth it?

First shout to to the brothers rick and Dylan, I asked a question a while ago and y’all held it down for me I appreciate that. Anyway; I’ve been strongly considering SR9009 for cutting and was thinking about buying it this week but I got a bunch of heads telling me it’s only 23% bioavailable and...
  7. K

SR9009 and post surgery

Hello, I had surgery twice in the past couple weeks. I stopped taking SR9009 prior to my surgery (about a week or so) I would like to start taking it again, but I dont know how long I should wait to take it. I know there are a lot of restrictions on what I can take the first two weeks after...
  8. alexey3vna

sr9009 female cycle log

Hi everyone I'm Alex and I'm preparing for a sr cycle beginning next week. I'd love to know any other females that had taken this and what to expect of it on the side effects area... I've followed some other female threads on that and I'm really excited to begin my cycle! I read a lot about...
  9. M

Sr9009 or what for fat loss

I'm looking to drop about 50+ lbs of fat and I'm wondering which sarms would be best for fat loss and minimal side effects? I'm 5 foot 8 240 lbs and workout at least four times a week. My diet is in check and I'm loosing about 2 lbs a week but I want to lose fat faster and maintain and possibly...
  10. L

Advise on 1 andro + SR9009 + GHRP2

Hi guys, I am writing this post to seek advise for my bestie who is trying to cut down from 25% bf and has been training for more than 5 years now. The main aim of this cycle (1 andro for 4 weeks, sr9009 for 8 weeks, GHRP2 for 8 weeks, followed by PCT) is to boost lean muscle mass and cut down...
  11. G

8 week cycle of Cardarine + SR 9009 + mk-677 + Ostarine, is it safe?

Hello, I have 2 bottles of Cardarine, 3 of SR 9009, 2 of mk 677 and one of Ostarine, Im not sure if I should take it all at the same time in a 8 week cycle, I mean is it safe? I actually have enough mk 677 for a 12 week cycle and could start that before the other stuff. mk 677 has worked great...
  12. T

First Cycle Expectations

Hey, so this is my first time using SARMS and im truely curious as to how well my stack will work and I am looking for a guesstimate as to what results I could have. Im 22 years old, 6 ft. 1, 270 lbs. I will be using S4, GW501516, and SR9009 for an 8 week cycle. Ill be doing a 6:1 workout...
  13. G

Gr9009, sw501616 hunger, not perfect diet, alcohol water weight or muscle?

Gr9009, sw501616 1) does it cause more hunger? 2) how important is to have a perfect diet with these? 3). Any water gain associated with these? 4) I drink alcohol (dark rum & Diet Coke) 3-4 times a week. is this detrimental with this stuff 5) been on for two weeks have gained 3...
  14. K

SR9009 Destroying my heart rate

Hey guys, So first off, this SR9009 is NOT from SARMSX. I purchased this from ReceptorChem, a popular european reseach chem website. I bought this BEFORE I EVER HEARD OF SARMSX. I never actually used it after hearing of all the stories about SARMS products being faked and so forth on websites...
  15. M

Female - Enhanced SARMS Stack Log - 1st Cycle

Note: that I am currently on day 4 of the enhanced SARMS Stack, as I started on Friday, December 23, 2016. However, I will give all the details of Day 1- Day 3 experience below. I was extremely busy, and unfortunately did not have time to post before today. *** This log is detailed because as...
  16. Blue_Shine

SR-9009 (Stenabolic) – SARMthing else altogether!!!

Disclaimer: It remains solely the athlete's responsibility to educate him/herself prior to supplementation with SR-9009. It is this author's opinion that there is no substitute to following dosing regiments put forth by individuals experienced in the use of SR-9009. This piece had taken me a...
  17. K

Advice needed SR9009

Stats: Age:19 Gender: Female Height:5'5 Weight:140 Body fat %: 23% My goal is to lose fat/lean out but I want to have muscle tone. I'm not taking any supplements right now but have taken Cleanse and Lean. I am taking one a day vitamins. I do not eat a lot but I'd say my diet is pretty good...
  18. J

Sarms and Metabolic damage from dieting

Hey everyone i am new to this forum and the site. I have been dieting for around a year and a half and have lost 32 pounds and gained some muscle. I just recently purchased a 12 week sarms cycle of SR9009, GW, and S-4. I am worried that I may have some metabolic damage from dieting so long with...
  19. T

Need Downtime between SR and GW cycles?

Hello ISarms family, I've recently been taking SR9009 and am in my 7th week of my 8 week cycle. I've been seeing great results and wanted to continue. I'm aware that in order to have the same potency as the first 8 weeks, you have to increase the dose or wait a few weeks before trying it again...
  20. S

SR9009 and Anavar

Hello, I am currently approximately 4 weeks into a 6 week cycle of Anavar at 50mg per day. I am interested in taking SR9009 for some extra cutting, and am wondering if there is any drug interaction or side effects I would need to be concerned about. I will be taking 30mg of SR for 20 days. Is it...
Top Bottom