napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rad-140

1. Davz

First SARM Cycle.

Hi, I have read alot here on the forums and I hesitate alot between Rad-140 + cardarine or Ostarine + Cardarine I have played racket sport at national level for the past 18 years (I am 32 years old). I stopped competing last year, and most likely will only play for fun. Covid added me abit of...
  2. K

RAD-140 need to stop early cycle. What to do ?

Hello, I am currently on my 7th day of RAD-140 and I injured my bicep. I have to take a few weeks off before I can start lifting weights at the gym again. My question is this: Do I need a PCT since I have been taking the RAD-140 for 7 days? I have been taking 10mg / ed for 7 days. I am...
  3. S

First time cycle, counsel on SARMS, and PCT

Greetings. I have decided to try my first cycle of SARMS and appreciate everyone's feedback and advice as I am definitely considered a "newbie." Sex: Male Age : 40 Height: 6' Weight: 168 lbs BF%: ~16% Training: Consistent weight workouts five days a week for almost 5 years, currently no cardio...
  4. D

Please help me with RAD & YK stack

40 years old, 5'9, 202 lbs, 25 bf. Have very muscular legs genetically & no upper body, so my goal is to bulk upper body to balance esthetics. All my fat is in my torso, but I'm told that while using this alpha breed bulking stack the fat will melt away & be replaced by muscle. Is that true...
  5. L

Stacking S-4, LGD-4033, and RAD-140

I'm planning on beginning a sarm stack cycle with S-4, LGD-4033, and RAD-140 for 4 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions about how to do most effectively and safely. Also, what would be a good dose and PCT for this cycle? Here's my situation: I'm 19 years old...
  6. N

First RAD-140 use - Undocumented side-effects?

Hi folks, This is my first experience with any type of SARM. What led me down this path is that over the past few years, my body seems to be fighting attempts to maintain muscle and instead wants to add belly fat. I believe this is somewhat normal due to natural decline in testosterone, but as...
  7. H

incorporating RAD-140 into my TRT programme

First post here, will try to make it a simple one. Background Info - I've been weight lifting consistently for the last four years - I have never ran a cycle of juice in the past and have no desire to, because of the potential side-effects and risks involved - For almost a year now, I have...
  8. J

Cutting Sarms cycle Help

Hey guys, new to the thread. About to start up my first Sarms cycle once Sarmsx restocks. Never done AAS. I'm 21 years old and 5'10 about 190 at a 15% body fat . I'm looking to start a cut and plan to diet very strict as I'm getting ready for vegas in the Summer lol. I train hard, don't miss...
  9. F

Sarms cycle PCT advice needed! Please help!q

Sarms cycle PCT advice needed! Please help! Hey guys. I'm new to Sarms. This will be my first cycle using it. I plan on doing a tripple stack of Osterine(Mk2866)-30mg/day Cardarine(Gw-50516)-20mg/day. & Testolone(Rad-140)-20mg/day For a 8 week cycle. I am 21 y/o Weight:220 And body fat is...
  10. R

RAD-140 and LGD-4033 Stack questions

I recently started taking RAD-140 and stacking it with LGD-4033. I want to make sure I am getting the most out of it. My goal is gains...lean gains. I have my macros and caloric intake set, all adjusted to my weight and activity, I carb cycle though out the week (with days of caloric deficits...
  11. Blue_Shine

Getting RADical with RAD-140 (Testolone)

Disclaimer: If one chooses to supplement with a given compound, ultimately, the responsibility is on him/her to make sure they are well informed. This author feels that there is no substitute to making decisions based on guidelines set by professionals with experience using RAD-140. Dylan had...
  12. S

RAD-140 vs LGD: Theory vs Practice

Hello, I've been reading about RAD-140, LGD-4033 and MK-2866 (Ostarine). It's clear that RAD is more powerful than Ostarine (supression is not an issue for me as I'm on TRT) but I'm not so sure about RAD vs LGD. Looking at the anabolic:androgenic ratios, RAD being 20:1 and LGD being 10:1, RAD...
  13. N

Mid cycle blood results?

Got the panel from lab corp, results say, abnormal. got stuff high and low. How can I have results deciphered? No doctors around me worth a shit. Any comments appreciated. Creatinine-high-1.61/eGFR nonafrican am-low-48/eGFR African am-low-56/calcium serum-high-10.5/alkaline phosphate...
  14. R

New SARM Stack For massive muscle gains

Hey dylan and Fitness friends I am starting a new SARM cycle and I was wondering with LGD,NUTROBAL,OSTERINE AND RAD140 , what would be the best dosage fir massive muscle gains. Or if there is a better stack sarm related that would give better gains please don't hesitate to reply. I am looking...
  15. N

Sarms cycle pct help please.

Hello Forum! Hoping to get some help on SARMS cycle specific PCT. Any info I found on here was either confusing, outdated, or not SARMS specific. Would love any quick advice or expertise please. 35 year old 215lb. adult male with intermediate anabolic cycle experience now on my 2nd SARMS-only...
  16. U

So I am fairly new to SARMs and have many questions I am hoping you guys can answer! First off : I did one month of SR, GW, and Osta- did not notice any significant differences in performance. Next month, I took a stack of RAD140, SR,and a test booster - strength increased, and I felt pretty...
  17. J

Recomp SARM stack or separate Cut/Bulk

Hey, I'm new here and so far I have been learning and finding my way around. To start off I'll post some stats: Weight: 192 Body fat % 13 Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) One 8 week cycle of LGD-4033 at 10mgs a day stacked with MK-2866 at 20mg day...
  18. S

Question about RAD-140

Hello Im new here and have a question. Im in the 5th week of the perfect pct protocol after my cutting cycle. How long do I have to wait after my pct to start using Rad-140 with cardarine?? Can I use it Right after or not???
  19. J

New and overwhelmed

Hello everyone, I've started working out 6 months ago, and am ready to take my workouts to the next level. I've been reading and reading about all . I decided to go with RAD-140 because it seems like it's more low risk than other supplements. I've read people saying that you don't need a PCT...
Top Bottom